![]() |
| I got to try True Chews Premium Jerky Cuts in the steak flavor! |
![]() |
| The mom did have to dole them out slowly or I would have eaten them all in the first 5 minutes, BOL. And I had to have a few for each hike for snacks. |
![]() |
| It tasted very good at Rocky Gap State Park in Maryland. |
![]() |
| It tasted absolutely pawsome in Morgan Monroe State Forest in Indiana. |
![]() |
| Still tasty in Don Robinson State Park in Missouri. |
![]() |
| In Hawn State Park in Missouri, DROOL! |
![]() |
| Heading back home and savoring a jerky at Lake Shelbyville in Illinois. |
![]() |
| And I finished them off at our last hike at Wayne National Forest in Ohio. |









I can't decide which picture of you eating those amazing looking True Chews (I think I can smell then over the innerwebs), but I certainly want my mom to buy them!
ReplyDeleteYou think they'd taste just as good up here in Canada? purrs
ReplyDelete