But mean mom said no, we have to show you the product first. Boo.
Human Grade - check; Made in the USA - check
All kinds of yummy stuff but then I already know that because I can SMELL it!
Cousin Sebastian has been with us for the week because the son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter are away. So Cousin Sebastian, you want to get out of your nest and join us for the review?
Waiting on Cousin Sebastian while mom gets the kibble ready.
Finally, here he comes.
So opening this carton is more painful for me than for mom - me for having to wait and mom for trying to open it without spilling any. PLEASE don't spill it up there where I can't reach it.
So after folding it back and forth and finally tearing it, mom gets it open.
Jumping leaps of joy! Let's eat!
It's all stirred into our kibble and we are ready to roll.
Sebastian doing the WAIT torture.
And he digs in.
Al doesn't wait but then he doesn't attack his bowl like we do, BOL.
Me doing the WAIT torture ...
... and in I go.
So the mom says no matter how hard she tries, she makes a mess of it. There is no good way to close the carton to save any. Each carton contains two servings so one serving has to be saved in the fridge if only one dog is being fed. Our solution to that is to just share with other dogs so mom doesn't make a big mess trying to close the carton to save for the next meal. (Although I would gladly let her pour an entire carton on my kibble each meal. Just sayin')
And the mom drives herself crazy trying to get it all out of the carton because so much stays behind. The only thing mom likes about the carton is that it is recyclable. But hold on now mom, we can work with this. Just give me that carton...
Of course the mom watches me very closely and steals the carton from me before I can eat it but I get every single drop out of it.
So no matter how mom feels about the carton, we ♥♥♥♥♥ The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth Pour Overs and I will lick that carton (and her fingers) clean any day!
Hi Brodie, Al, and Sebastian. We have seen that broth reviewed a few times and every pup always LOVES it. We need Mom to stop reading and start buying. Maybe your Mom could pour some of the broth into a plastic container with a lid to save for the next meal. We are drooling watching you enjoy that kibble and broth.
Thanks for sharing your review with us. We are going to give this broth a try so we can change things up a little for ones at home. Great seeing the video making sure every drop is out of the carton. Have a great rest of your day. World of Animals
Behr LOVES bone broth!!! I didn't realize that Honest Kitchen made any. The cartons would be great for having on hand when I run out of homemade or when we travel. Ha!! The jumping is cute :)
Hi Brodie, Al, and Sebastian. We have seen that broth reviewed a few times and every pup always LOVES it. We need Mom to stop reading and start buying. Maybe your Mom could pour some of the broth into a plastic container with a lid to save for the next meal. We are drooling watching you enjoy that kibble and broth.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
Thanks for sharing your review with us. We are going to give this broth a try so we can change things up a little for ones at home. Great seeing the video making sure every drop is out of the carton. Have a great rest of your day.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
Behr LOVES bone broth!!! I didn't realize that Honest Kitchen made any. The cartons would be great for having on hand when I run out of homemade or when we travel.
ReplyDeleteHa!! The jumping is cute :)