Sunday, December 8, 2013

Checking In

I has gotten bizzy again with the B&B and has been neglecting my Blogville furrends.  Case in point - I has been going CRACKER CRAZY trying to figger out which guest be leaving pee-mail in MY bedroom at the bottom of my mom's bed!  I has to walk right by it to get to my hidey spot.  Pee mail do not belong in my bedroom.  But I was not able to catch the perp.  I hads to set up surveillance cameras.  But I got him and I has sekurity video to prove my case.  Note the craftiness and how he WAITS fur me to leave my hidey spot.  GRRRRRR.

Then on a lighter note - I also has surveillance video of mom fixing us our breakfast in her jammies, BOL!
Pawdon the spots on the lens - Callie put her snooter on it, BOL.  When mom be messing with Nemo, the boxer's head, it be coz he be getting drops in his eyeball.  And no worries, my sis Sydney was there.  She just dussn't come into the kitchen when mom be fixing noms.  She prefers to wait by her assigned dining spot in the office so nobuddy else takes her seat.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, you caught the peeing perp, MOL! Good work! He couldn't out savvy you, Shawnee.

    The video of your mom fixing everybody's breakfast was so cute.

    Great to see you. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your Security Cam CAUGHT the PEEING PERP. THAT is grrrreat.

    Love the Kitchen KREW... that is funny...

    We did NOT know that UPS stands for
    Urgent
    Pressie fur
    Shawnee. Butt that doesn't surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great detective work, Shawnee, now to get the peeing perp to stop doing that!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that bad Ozzie! Does he have to pay extra for his visit since he got caught?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shawnee, I hopes you not gives my mum no ideas withs a security camera...my life will be ruined furevers...BOL!
    I is just amazed how everybuddy is sittin' so good waitin' on their foodables. I is very much impressed.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's bad enough that we have an elf spy at our house! If Mom sets up surveillance video, that will not be a good thing. I'm glad you caught that sneaky little dude, though. I hope your mom put a belly band on him after that!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! What a naughty little pug, just rude- no pee mail does not belong in da bedroom. Zeesh,

    Enjoy woooos holidays,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh - the perp has been caught on camera. There is no denying that trick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good work! Now, how to stop him?

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dussnt like to be a sneek Shawnee my pal but I fink dat Neemo was doin sum sneeky counter surfin when da baks was turn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruh roh, hope my new mom doesn't have one of those cameras! I sometimes pee when I'm nervous, but don't tell anyone.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good detective work Shawnee. That Ozzie he be very naughty leaving pee mail in your room. But how to stop him. These little peoples can be very sneaky.
    Finn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great videos.....

    Merry Christmas to you...Have a great day.

    hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and HH (Lou)

    pee ssss.... we've moved our blog (maxthequiltcat.com) in with HH's... come by and visit us at our new spot. http://www.beforeyouwrite.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That littles criminal PEEING in your spot?! That must puts you rights off!
    You all looks rather agitated waiting for your breakfasts!
    See yow,
    Enid xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Howdy Shawnee! Just stopping by to say hi!! Play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete