Monday, December 21, 2015

I and Love and You 30-Day Chewy.com Challenge - Report #2

OK, so if'n you remember I started transitioning to a new foodables beginning of December.  I is repawting back with repawt #2.
As you can see, I has fully transitioned ofur and I has nommed lots of it.  OK, there do be some in my container in the kitchen but I has nommed lots of it.
In fact, a little snack seeing as the bag be right there would be nice.  Thanks, mom.
I was nomming a furry good foodable before this one so we hasn't noticed lots of changes except fur one.  Before starting this foodable, mom was thinking how dull and lifeless my furs be looking and I think she be hasing thoughts of gibbing me a *shudder* BAF and *shudder* slathering me with stinky conditioners.  She was putting fishy oil capsules in my foodables but I would bitey into them, spit them out on the hardwood floor and make big fishy oil stains, BOL.  But the "I and Love and You" foodable has fishy oils INSIDE of it so I cannot make a big old mess out of it and mom swears my furs be all shiny looking now.  She no longer be thinking a need a baf.  Whew.
When I hiked yesterday I tried to get mom to take pictures of my shiny furs but they did not want to show up fur the camera.  I tried my left side.
I tried my right side.
I tried reflecting off of my mom.
I tried my behind.
I tried in front of falling waters.
I tried in sunbeams.
I tried while nomming chickun jerky.
Well, we nefur be seeing any shiny furs with mom gibbing me hugs like that.
Well, you will just has to beleef me that my furs be all nice and shiny now.  (And I scored me a hiking patch fur hiking 5 trails yesterday.)

8 comments:

  1. Ice Yachting?? I didn't know you yachted, Shawnee!!

    -Otto

    PeeeeeeS: Your furs are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always think your furs are beautiful, Shawnee. Five trails - that is just pawesome.

    Happy Holidays.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a wonderful walkies - lets hope the new year is full of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new patch pal. You and mom are awesome hikers. Food can make all the difference in how healthy a dog or kitty - I coat got so much better when I was on my diet food. It is still nice, but M is watching it closely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just FYI, S, in your first and last pictures, your furs DO look shiny and you look like you are fresh out of the bath and hair dryer. *shiver*

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawnee, you are always so beautiful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Shawnee. Hehehe, spitting out the fish oil tablets. Your mum should know by now that we dawgs need special treats to take tablets of any kind. Glad you are shiny and don't need the horrid bath. I, Rory hate them too. Loved your photos of the walks and congrats on the new badge. Merry Christmas sweet furriends. No worries, and slobbery love, Rory and Stella xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your furs look wonderful Shawnee, and you did good doing 5 trails in one day
    Rogan

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.