Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I and Love and You 30-Day Chewy.com Challenge - Report #3

We is a little late on our final 30-day challenge repawt but fur good reason.  I has been conflicted.
I has been testing this pawsome foodable "I and Love and You" fur Chewy.com.  I did receive this product in exchange fur my honest review and no compensation other than the product was given. What more compensation do a dog be needing, I ask you?
OK so I has been conflicted.  Furry, furry conflicted.  Should I stay with "I and Love and You" or should I goes back to my old kibble?  And I has to decide fast because my autoship from Chewy.com do be on it's way next week and I cannot put it off coz I be needing more kibble one way or the udder.  Or I will goes hungry.  Shudder.

My pal Bailey be here at the B&B this week so I did ask him to help me make a decision.

As you can clearly see, that Bailey be of no help whatsoefur. He did snarf down both bowls equally and sucked it all up like he be pawsessed by Vacula.  (It do not be coz he be starving - he just be a skinny little Vizsla no matter how much he noms.)

So lets me gibs it a try.

As you can see, I went for the I and Love and You furstly, then when that be gone I snarfed down my old kibble.

What to do, what to do? We did a side-by-side ingredient comparison. In Excel. This be a serious scientific study.
Yellow be exact same things, orange be almost same things.
So in the end I has decided to stick with my old foodable fur now.  With all things being almost equal, my kibble costs $15 less green papers than I and Love and You and with all it be costing to hold me togedder with the chiropractor and Ack! You Puncture, we is going to go with the cost savings.  Howefur, we did find that my coat be softer and shiner and if'n it gets dry and stiff again, we be going right back to I and Love and You no matter the cost.  And that be our final answer.  Whew.


14 comments:

  1. We recently switched foods to something half the price, but very similar in ingredients. It is a hard choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deciding on a food is such a hard choice. Maybe you could get a bag of each and do half and half? Both of those kibbles must be really very good!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a hard decision, Shawnee, but in the end, I think you made a good one. Your chiropractor and Ack! You Puncture are important and we know how those things can get pricey quickly. You did great reviews for this food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shawnee, that is a good review, it looks like it was a was a hard decision to make, the videos were super cute, Shawnee I think you should alternate between the kibble, verity is the spice of life after all! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE can tell that you gave it a GOOD Taste test and a through Ingredient Check.
    THIS was a tough one.... very hard to Chews... between them.
    BUTT we understand the need to save the green papers... so we say.... you made a WISE Decision.
    Isn't it fabulous that Chewy.Com gives us this chance to review pawducts and hear what our furends think of them?

    Happy NEW YEAR Shawnee... and to your MOM also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, a hard choice indeed. Pops recently switched my food and I find it to be much better. Take care furiends,

    Nukie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Furry sensibull chekkin of da floor between mowffulls Shawnee my pal...dissnt want to bee droppin valyooabull kibbles....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shawnee!
    Wow, that was such a hard decision! I bet you're tired and hungry after all that work. BOL I don't blame you for your choice since all other things are equal, saving green papers helps get us more treats and toys. That's important too. Great scientificals.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that was a great review. Very scientific of you to get help and to compare ingredients and price. We just finished our 3rd review for the same food. We all loved it. Very tasty and healthy. But out of our price range. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you tell me what your current food is? Mom looked at the green bucks for the I and Love and You and I had to resuscitate her with a bunch of kisses. With me being 85 pounds and Candy at 50 already and she isn't quite 1 and the little guy Sam, we are getting Chewy auto ships twice a month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two are the best eaters I ever saw! I used to eat like that and Mom got me a slow feeder bowl because I was eating so fast, I forgot to chew. Both those food labels look healthy and yummy.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you made the right choice. (btw garbanzo beans and chickpeas are the same thing) -- Zorro

    ReplyDelete