| So I has to start off by telling yous that on hiking days mom usually hides all hiking stuffs away from me because if'n I catch on that it be a hiking day (and I always do anyways) I will say BLECH to my breakfast, no matter if'n it be my fave foodable or whatnot. I flip it out of my bowl and make a big mess coz I want to go HIKING not NOMMING. So this time, mom made no BONES about it and put hiking stuffs around fur the whole werld to see. So there be no doubt in my mind. Get out of the way breakfast, I IS GOING HIKING!!!!!!!! |
OMGoodness, S. That foodable must've been DELICIOUS to get you over there gobbling on hiking day. Yum!
ReplyDeleteLove and licks,
Cupcake
You get the bestest jobs Shawnee!! That foods looks really tasty. I'm a raw dog myself, but occasionally mum forgets to defrost my food and I have to have what she calls a "McDonalds" meal which is just little bits of dried tripe or jerky or kibble if there is any (we keep a bit in in case I get visitors) but that stuff looks right good and would be just the job for her forgetful days!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great hike afterwards.
xxx teagan xxx