Sunday, August 21, 2016

Chewy.com Review - Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Market

So I has to start off by telling yous that on hiking days mom usually hides all hiking stuffs away from me because if'n I catch on that it be a hiking day (and I always do anyways) I will say BLECH to my breakfast, no matter if'n it be my fave foodable or whatnot.  I flip it out of my bowl and make a big mess coz I want to go HIKING not NOMMING.  So this time, mom made no BONES about it and put hiking stuffs around fur the whole werld to see.  So there be no doubt in my mind.  Get out of the way breakfast, I IS GOING HIKING!!!!!!!!
But now wait one minit, what do this be?  Seriously mom, do we has to do the Chewy review NOW?  Chewy sends me a product free of charge to gibs my honest opinion about and I gets no udder compensation but can we do this when we get back from hiking?  Apparently not.  I will show her if'n she tries to feed me this on my HIKING DAY!
So we gots this Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Market Chicken Recipe Meal Blends Freeze-Dried Dog Food.  You starts out with some waters. Nuttin furry exciting yet.
Then you puts in the freeze dried foodables and wait.  And wait.  And wait.
And wait while it be poofing up (OK it only be 10 minutes but my hiking trail awaits me) and I do say, my snooter be detecting an aroma the likes of which I do not think my snooter as efur snooted before.
I think maybe I has a minit to taste it before going hiking.
A few minits later...
You should has seen the looks of shock on mom's face when she seened I had nommed almost all my foodables on HIKING DAY!  Yes, I caved and nommed it down.  I do think this be the bestest foodable I has efur tasted.  Mom must be keeping this in my pantry at all times now.  I insist.
So here you has the low down on this delectable delicacy.  It would be cost prohibitive to feed a big dog like me only this foodable but as a topper to my Instinct kibble, I do say it be PAWFECT!  (And mom be digging it because she be a vegetabullatarian and she don't need to be messing with the chicken stuffs.)
So I leaves you with a teaser.  We be waiting fur this package from UPS (Urgent Package fur Shawnee) and it do be hasing to do with my Werdless Wednesday picture so stay tooned!

2 comments:

cupcakepetrillo said...

OMGoodness, S. That foodable must've been DELICIOUS to get you over there gobbling on hiking day. Yum!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Teagan said...

You get the bestest jobs Shawnee!! That foods looks really tasty. I'm a raw dog myself, but occasionally mum forgets to defrost my food and I have to have what she calls a "McDonalds" meal which is just little bits of dried tripe or jerky or kibble if there is any (we keep a bit in in case I get visitors) but that stuff looks right good and would be just the job for her forgetful days!!
Hope you had a great hike afterwards.
xxx teagan xxx