Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Last Hike with Tucker

Tucker's pawrents is coming back this Furiday and the rain is coming again fur the rest of the week so I decided I needed to take Tucker on anudder hike before he leaves.  It woz his fourth hike with me and he has learned so much I even let him LEAD at times.  To gibs you a brief history, we hiked where some peeps started to build a tourist railway (Dunderberg Spiral Railway) back in 1890, ofur 100 years ago.  They spented ONE MILLION green papers and worked on it fur 1 year then stopped and it woz nefur finished.  So now it is hiking trails with crazy seeniks efurrywhere.  We did need our 4-paw-drive fur this hike coz there was lots of climbing and mom woz all like "Owie, my thighs.  Owie, my knees."  Sigh.  In case you is wondering why I get chickun jerky on break and Tucker does not, it be coz he does not CHEW his jerky AT ALL and mom is askeered he is going to need the Hi-Mick-Manoover so he gets a soft chew instead.  I would rather has the chickun jerky all fur myself anyways.  I do break it up with my teefs and chew it to savor efurry crumb.  Drool.  Oh, and Lexi da Shih Tzu woz woofing that she is missing my co-men-turies so just fur her, I put co-men-turies INSIDE the dogumentary but  mom had to check my spelling coz it be posted on the B&B bloggie fur Tucker's pawrents to see, too.  So sit back grab a piece of chickun jerky (only if'n you chews it) and enjoy our hike!  (You might wants to view in full screen mode fur the full effects of the seeniks!  And keep in mind that the mountains you see in the seeniks, I has hiked almost all of them!)

14 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie. Sorry we've been missing for so long. M got busy with the monthly nipclub pawty and didn't give me time to read blogs. Probably when you did post, it was on a day we didn't read cuz I not see you for a long time. So happy you had another outing with Tucker. You sure do take some great hikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really was a great hike. Lots of climbing, no wonder Mom's legs and knees were sore. We promise if you would take us hiking and offer us some chicken jerky, we would definitely chew it:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had chicken jerky I can't promise I would chew it but since I've never had it (deprived I am), I don't know for sure. I can't believe I didn't notice that Tucker has his own treat. I bet you're going to miss him! He was so cute all happy rolling on the rock. He seems like a great hiking buddy. Wow! You're not kidding about the seeniks! Your mom is quite the pro at these movies.

    p.s. The Lady said she'd give you a butt skritch but she's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, the video wouldn't play for me! I am sure it was a beautiful hike and chicken jerky sounds AMAZING! My teeth aren't the best so my assistant always soaks my jerky in warm water before giving it to me so it's nice and soft

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha-wooo Shawnee - I wuz eggsited wen Mom and I red yur blog post. Thanks fur the shout out! We had fun readin' yur co-men-turies again and watching the video. My brudder who lives near by you in Noo Joisey wuz here visiting and I showed him I wuz mentioned in yur bloggie; he wuz rilly impressed! You make a great tour guide!
    Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, did you really see a DEER? I wishes we had mountains to hike here. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bye Tucker! Glad we gots to sees you a bit. Come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Shawnee darling what amazing scenery! We crabby girls are all agog and certainly wish we could be there with you. We bet the walk was a wonderful experience. You and your friend Tucker are so very gorgeous.
    Little Pinches,
    Shelldon, Beachnut, Oceana

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a LOT of climbing. Glad you and Tucker got to have one more hike together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya Shawnee! We took your advice and had a round of chickun jerky whilst watching wooos moovie! Very fine day for a hike eh? Five star bed-n-breakfast woos are running BOL BOL!!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Tucker's people like hiking, because he is going to be demanding hikes from them when they get back, I suspect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is good to be seein you agane my pal. How we do miss you bloggin....I send speshul wishes for Tucker and ope he do remmmer to comes back one day

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a great shot of the deer...I can never get that close. Looks like Tucker really took to hiking...who wouldn't??

    ReplyDelete