Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Last Week's Hikes

I is falling behind again, a day late and a chickun jerky short, that be me, BOL!  So I got my last loading dose of Adequan needles to put the bitey on Arthur Itis.
V-E-T tech Alex gibbing me the needle in the hikemobile in the peeple foodables store barking lot.  How weird is this? 
I is going to get one more needle right afore we leave fur our Furginia hiking trip then it will be once a month fur furever after that.  If'n you seened me all gimpy here, you will notice the improvements in my dogumentaries from last week's hikes.

Furst up, hiking with Hayden while he was staying at my B&B.

When Hayden left, Kacey checked into the B&B and I taked her hiking.  We hiked 6.5 miles becoz Kacey has hiked with us afore and I knowed her little legs could handle it.


9 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

So you had a DRIVE BY SHOTing fur your ARTHUR Itis THAT is really cool drool...

OMD OMD the HIKE is SUPER... LOVED BOTH VIDEOS.

We don't mind that you were a day late... butt we HATE the thought that you were a CHICKUM JERKY SHort... PLEASE don't let THAT happen... We know how much you LOVE your chickum Jerky.

marley said...

Yoo is gettin bowt like da spring chikkin my pal...careful dat no-fur make yoo into jerky...hee hee...well dun for puttin the stop to Arthur-itis

Sam said...

It's so awesome to see you hiking! Hopefully you don't mind the shots too much!

Monty and Harlow

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Mom says I need to say something about the great video editing your producer is doing. We like the still picture of you and Kacey turning into a video at 2:30.

At the rate the color is going here, you should still have some good views when you come!

Sarge said...

Wow, that State park and the lake are gorgeous! What a pretty place for hikes and fun with furiends. Sorry about the needles, but I sure hope they help out.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Mr. Pip said...

Needles are kind of scary. I'll stick with my pills instead.

Can't wait to see your hiking pictures from Virginia!

Your pal, Pip

Berts Blog said...

What great hikes you got to take and with such cool friends. We sure do think your part of the country is beautiful.
love
Bert

houndstooth said...

You have been doing a lot of hiking! I'm impressed! I'm hoping our weekend improves a little and we get a chance to go out, especially now that the government shutdown is over and our favorite park should be open.

Merlin Wylt said...

Those were a couple of great hikes! Mommy really liked that boardwalk, buy you know how much she likes those things. You sure are walking better because of those shots.