Monday, December 1, 2014

Two Hikes in Two Days

Yes, you did read that right - TWO HIKES!!!  Mom took me on some not-so-exciting close-to-home places but at least they was real hikes.  Yesterday, on Funday, coincidentally, I hiked 1.9 miles.
I is at a HIKING TRAIL!!!!!!!
So....
.... much .....
.... pee .....
... mail ...
... so much to catch up on!
Happy Dog
Then today it was 61 degrees here in Noo Joisey on December 1, can you beleef it?  So of course, since I did so pawsome on yesterday's hike, I hads to go again and today I hiked 3.75 miles!  I is back on my game big time!

Off to the trails of hike #2.
So much pee-mail again!
Wah hoo, MUD!!!!
And more pee-mail.  The werld has been bizzy while I was away dizzy.
All of a sudden I sayed "MOM!  COME LOOK WHAT I FOUNDED!"  Fur real, I did and mom commed back to look.  I founded a hurt mouse but I did not hurted him because I do not hurt my anipals.  I think a fox had him and we spooked him coming up the trail and he dropped the mouse but the mouse was hurted bad and we hads to leave him there coz mom say he was too hurt to be fixed up like new.  Mom and I was furry sad fur the mouse.
Bye poor mouse.
Back to being a happy dog on the trail.
So tomorrow I goes to my chiropractor fur front and and back end alignments coz mom say I still be wobbly sometimes and sometimes I walk all stiff-legged in the back fur a few steps, kind of like Frankiestein (no relashun to Frankie Furter).   So if'n the chiropractor can fix that, then I be back 100%.

13 comments:

  1. I's so hap-pee dat you's feelin good again! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shawnee,

    It is so good to see you! My Angel Brother told me all about your long hikes ...glad to finally see some of your lovely pictures and adventures in the furs.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you're going on real hikes again! It sounds like an awesome adventure you had, too!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy woooos Shawnee! Good to see you up and hiking, three miles! That's really good there mate:) extra chickun jerkey for energy no-doubt...

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Shawnee! You're looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking wonderful there, Shawnee!!! How wonderful that you could get in two hikes. Poor mousie - hope his demise was quick.

    Hope you and Mom can get in lots more hiking time.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you go girlfriend! I knew you wouldn't be down for long! Take that Vestibular Disease! PFFFTTT!

    Yes, I does have a fence neighbor girlfriend who does look A LOT like you! I'll have to post about her. But she's not like you. She does be sweet, but mom says she's not the brightest bulb in the bunch. BOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shawnee - I wuz so happy to see yur post. It wuz good to get a Shawnee hikin' fix BOL! Good luck wif yur alignments and getting back to one hunnerd percent! Hmmm...I wunder if sum alignments would help my wonky legs and feets?
    Wugs, Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to see you hiking again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Furry good werk my pal.....i mek shure dat Mousie haz a welcome at Da Bdridge dis mornin

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are looking AMAZING on the trails, S. You may not be 100%, but you're 99% at least! So much fun! I hope Mom will take me on a hike sometime.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy you are able to go hiking again. You looked great on the trails.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are invincible Shawnee! So good to see you out hiking again you are an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete