Monday, November 10, 2014

I Had a Dream

I hads a dream that I was hiking...
... at a place with bootiful seeniks ...
... and pawsome fall foliage.
You don't think mom has been sneaking out and hiking without me, do you?  You is my furrends and you would tells me, wouldn't you?

So I has been getting antsy wanting out then in, out then in, out then in - and mom do has to go out with me each time to snoopervise so it be driving her nuts, BOL.
This morning I commed into the kitchun and I has not been doing that.  (That be my guest Barkley ofur by me.)
That be breakfast my snooter be detecting.  Eggs!
I is now nomming out of my bowl again instead of in my bed with mom hasing to hold my bowl so you would think she would appreciate that.
Mom, scratch my butt.  (I do this like 87 times each day, BOL, and mom say I do be highly annoying, BOL BOL.)
Then Sydney gets all full of jellyness and wants butt skritches too.
So what happens when the mom finds the dog highly annoying?  Ummm, what is with these steps?  You know I is skeered of them!
Hey, wait a minit.... we is not going to the V-E-T is we?
Holy Chickun Jerky!  I is going on a HIKE!  A dream come true!!!!
Is I the luckiest dog efur?

So many pawsome sniffs!  I has to check lots of pee mail and catch up on what has been going on in the werld.
Mebbe it only be a 10 minit hike on the hiking trail by my house but it be enuff fur me to take a nap and leave mom alone fur a minit.  Or two.

17 comments:

  1. That was awesome wooos got a short hike Shawnee! Got to build back up woooos strength, play bows,

    NukNuk

    pee ess, maybe if I bring in a boarder or two I could supplement my cookie budget, hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD SHAWNEE Just LOOK AT YOU GO GIRRRRL.... you are walkin all Normal and Eating and getting Scritches... just as though Nothing ever did happen. THAT is like a DREAM COME TRUE fur SURE.
    CONGRATULATIONS SHAWNEE We are SO VERY MUCH THRILLED. WAY TO GO Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-Hoo Shawnee!! Look at you go! Those short hikes are the bomb!! I like to just go out in my front yard and sniff to see who left us p-mail!!

    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, Shawnee. You made my mom cry. Now she has to go outside and walk around some. Hey wait. That's a good thing. I get to go too!

    Crunchy leaves out there for us dawggies. Glad you were able to sniff the pee mail.

    Got some tissues for my mom? She's happy for you too. (And for your mom.) (Okay, happy for Sydney too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreams can come true. Grrreat to see you out and about again.
    Licks and tail wags from Finn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawanee pal, it's so good to see you on the hiking trail again. Of course mom wouldn't go without you - you are her best hiking pal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so happy that you're feeling better and back out hiking, even if it is only little baby hikes for now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the best! I'm so happy for you and your mom. Who cares how long it was. It was a hike! A pretty hike too from the looks of it.

    Keep bugging your mom...it pays off!

    Hi Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Shawnee, it is great to see you out hiking! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you hiking! And your head is almost on straight too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shawnee - It's rilly grate that you are being highly annoying to yur Mom; it means you certainly are getting back to yurself! I think yur Mom is just pretending to be annoyed; she is secritly so happy you is so much better! I could tell how happy you wuz to go on a hike; yur tail wuz ticking like a clock BOL
    Good to see you nomming frum yur bowl again! My Mom wishes I would do that; she haz to feed me frum a spoon or I will not eat. I may have very small paws, but I'm good at wrapping people around them!
    Keep the grate updates coming!
    Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are sure your Mom wouldn't hike without you. Love the fall foliage you have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I bet you were a happy girl!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shawnee, we are a bit late in getting here, been a rough two days for Ciara here with seizures, but she is winding down now. We are just so happy that yu had a dream come true. Maybe the next hike will be a bit longer:0

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dreams DO come true, don't they, Shawnee. There's not much better than a hike, no matter how long or short!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wahooo! ....*opens sham pain bottles and raise flags at Border Terrier HQ*...good werk my pal....*dabs at leaky eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great trail training! You know, all great athletes who have an injury have to start off small to get back in the game. You are like the Bo Jackson of dogs. Shawnee Knowz Trails! This does make me and the mama and dad very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete