Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dr. Tim's Dry Dog Food Chewy.com 30-Day Challenge #2

Hi furriends.  I is back checking in with yous all on pawt 2 of my Dr. Tim's Dry Dog Food Chewy.com 30-Day Challenge.
So I has now been fully transitioned ofur to Dr. Tims's and my chef mom do be fixing me some up fur dinner.
I think we should lets my sidekick Al try some.  After all, no way be he touching hims kibble straight up.  That Al has to has canned foods mixed in or he be going on hunger strike.
Go ahead Al, has a taste.  You has my pawmission to nom out of my bowl.
Geez, he not be wasting any time, that Al.
OK, enuff, Al, that be MY dinner.
Nommy stuffs.
Al do be agreeing.
So my chef mom has to adds in my sweet tater mash with my Arthritis supplementations and then...
Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom...

So if'n yous rememmers from Pawt 1, I be testing a PERFORMANCE dog foodable fur all life stages and that do mean even fur 15-year-old old geezers like me.  As you can see, I cans still make it to the seeniks nomming Dr. Tim's while showing my cuzzin Sebastian how to hike.  This be from last weekend when we went on a trip to the Finger Lakes in Noo York where I did be hiking almost 9 miles!

8 comments:

  1. We would have to say that you do like that Dr. Tim's kibble. Mom is laughing because you eat so nicely. If you get a chance to see our post from yesterday, be sure to watch the short video of us eating and "listen" to Lightning - this is how he eats all the time. He pounds the bowl with his mouth:)

    Good to see you and your pal Al.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look yummy. I like sweet potato and pumpkin mixed in with foodables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some of that foods too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shawnee - you are a hiking super star!
    Wugs, Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawnee, you are the cutest!! I can tell you really like that food. That's great that you are still walking all your miles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness, S. You are the toughest cookie I know. You are teaching doggies everywhere how to live life to the fullest. Mom and I have learned a lot from you. Rock on, sweetie.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete