 |
| On this day we be going to High Bridge Trail State Park in Furginia. It be an easy peasy trail fur dogs and peeps in wheelchairs. |
 |
| Cruising along. |
 |
| At the bridge there be an old timey picture of what the bridge looked like in the olden days. |
 |
| I hads to check it out from the side. |
 |
| It be looking good to me so off we go. |
 |
| There is these rest areas off to the side. |
 |
| Giving this a thorough sniff. |
 |
| Say what? Pee mail on the bridge? |
 |
| I gets to see more seeniks than mom because I is shorter. Mom hads to stand on her tippy toes to see. |
 |
| Or use this eyeball extender contraption. |
 |
| Hiking in the tree tops. |
 |
| We was so high up in the trees that we be up with the birds. |
 |
| On the other side of the bridge, more resting places. |
 |
| We be heading back ofur the bridge the other way now. |
 |
| That be the Appomattox River down there. |
 |
| Me and mom's shadows. |
 |
| There sure was a lot of birds up here in the tree tops. |
 |
| Off the bridge now and on my way back to the car. |
 |
| But furst sniffing me some pee mail on the old timey post. |
 |
| So we drived back to my cabin, mom gived me my Arthur Itis medicines and some Tramadol fur aches and pains because I is overdoing it on this trip, turned on the air conditionings, closed the blinds and then I was out cold until hours later.... |
 |
| "Hey mom, was you out hiking without me? You wouldn't do that, would you? Did I dream it? |
I has one more adventure to tells you about. Only 3 hikes fur me this trip because I is not a young pup any more.
Shawnee, we are so glad you are having a great trip, and we are also happy that you have a Mom who knows when somePup needs a nap:) Thanks for sharing this fabulous trip.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning and Misty
Wow, that's some bridge you went over. I love your little booties that you wear, I'm sure that helps your paws feel comfortable. I can't wait to see more of your adventure! Also, I appreciate the bird pictures, very cute.
ReplyDeleteI think you are very brave, S. Across bridges, through streams, up steps, and over trees - you just keep on going! You and your mom are a great team. Sometimes I'm afraid of the hallway at my new apartment!
ReplyDeleteLove and licks,
Cupcake