Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Fall Foliage in the Catskills

So I have heard that the mom likes to go to the Catskills in New York every year for leaf peeping hiking.  We went weekend before last but the foliage was not quite to mom's liking.  This is what it looked like.
Show me a boulder and I am on it.
I grab a power nap at every opportunity.

See, not a whole lot of colorfulness yet so the mom dragged me back last weekend.  OK, I went willingly.  VERY willingly.  I like me some hiking!  Look how much more leaf peeping there was to be had just one week later.

King of the World!

This hiking life becomes me.

3 comments:

  1. Brodie, you are so lucky to go hiking in the Catskills. We don't have big mountains here in Kansas, but we still walk a lot. We always enjoy your Mom's hiking posts, especially our Mom since she was from New England.

    As for spitting out jerky, Brodie, you gotta give it another try. Chicken, beef, terducken,salmon any kind of jerky is just pawesome!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brodie... we think that hiking is gonna be somethingy you will LOVE. Love the pic. of you being KING of the ROCK. You look quite handsome with that bandana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brodie, I'm so glad your mom has a good hiking buddy! I'm very happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete