Thursday, November 2, 2017

Upcoming Road Trip Chewy.com Review #chewyinfuencer

I will be going on my first big road trip soon to meet my new grandma in St. Louis.  Of course we will be hiking on the way there, while we are there and on the way back home.  That means we will be staying in a dog-friendly motel, too.  Of course mom does not want to deal with open cans of dog food while we are on the road so when Chewy.com was offering a fangtastic option free of charge for our honest opinion, we were all over that.  I insisted we do the review BEFORE we leave because what if we got on the road and I hated it?  That, my friends, would be very, very bad.
So here we have it, Blue Wilderness TRAIL Trays - yes, appropriate for on the trail, BOL!  And it comes in a 12-count WOLF pack.  Does this have "Brodie" written all over it, or what?  See, I am even putting the bitey on the box, I am so excited I cannot wait.
There are 12 individual servings with all kinds of goodness in them.
We can smell this goodness right through the container so please, let's get on with this!
Oh. My. Dog.
Hurry, please!
Down the hatch!
Seriously, must I share with Al?
The mom gets all bossy and I have to let Al have some.
Yay, more for ME!
Oops, that chunk went airborne.  Not to worry, I snatched it before it hit the deck.
That Al, so slow.
Speed it up bud, or it's MINE!
Do you have any idea how much self restraint this takes?
I mean seriously friends, just listen to how bossy the mom gets.  This is so wrong.
I did get to lick the bowl.  Al did not, BOL.
OK, so I might have gotten a little carried away but can you blame a dog?  So the verdict is, pack 'em up for the trip and just hope I don't find them and finish them off before we leave!

5 comments:

  1. Now we are really excited after seeing how much you loved that food. That is one of the selections we made this month for our review too. We can't wait for it to arrive. Now you are going to be in St. Louis, we are near Kansas City, maybe we can talk Mom into taking our trail trays on a roadtrip to St. Louis too:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brodie, MOL! That look on your face when the food went airborne! I'm glad your mom made you share with Al. I don't like to share either, but Al would have been bummed. I bet you'll have a blast on your road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is YUMMY! Wish I had some of that!!!!

    Have a super road trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL your mom sure is strict! But I think she has to be... making you SHARE food ?? That's kind of cruel,and even more so when the food is fed by the spoon. Looks perfect for taking on road trips... though the portion sizes look kind of small... I do hope you're going to get one each!
    Have a great road trip x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawoooo! Looks good mate, enjoy wooos travels:)

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete