I think I am a little late with this review - this product is seasonal and well, the pumpkin season is about over. But I wanted to do a thorough cross-country review and it took some time. Chewy.com sent me these free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that boosts dental health with the Greenies Pumpkin Spice Flavor Dental Dog Treats. Vet recommended for doggy dental care, these treats have a unique texture that fights plaque and tartar to keep teeth clean and maintain healthy gums, which means more smoochable moments with your fresh-breath pooch. Easy to digest and made with natural ingredients including delicious real pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavor, your pooch will love them as an everyday treat. Plus, they’re accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council and proudly made in Kansas City since 1996.
 |
| For my road trip mom packed an assortment of chewables for me because, you see, I have a chewing problem. (My hiking harness, a plugged in heating pad, mom's bras....) In our motel room mom let me decide what I wanted to gnaw on and what do you think I chose? |
 |
| Oh yummers, a Greenies Pumpkin Spice. |
 |
| It was so delish and provided for nice relaxation in the motel room. I finished it off. |
 |
| I got more at grandma's house, on the off chance I had a hankering to gnaw on any of grandma's things. OK, the plants maybe but the Greenies are WAY better. Trust me on this. |
 |
| I'll take this over grandma's Wandering Jew any day. |
 |
| Then there was more for when I came back home. |
 |
| Nothing like a Greenie in the comfort of my own bed. |
 |
| Complete with drool. 4 paws up for Greenies Pumpkin Spice! |
Brodie - it is NEVER the wrong season for pumpkin!!! We love pumpkin anything but Mom doesn't let us have greenies because we don't chew them at all. But we are glad you liked them.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
Those look really good! Maybe you could also try a good hard Nylabone. They last longer, my dogs love them.
ReplyDeleteOh yum! We've never tried the other flavors of Greenies - we will look this one up next year!
ReplyDeleteMonty, Harlow, and Ramble