Monday, November 27, 2017

My First Road Trip

I went on my first cross country adventure to grandma's house.
I hiked where the stars are.  Six hikes in 5 states for a total of 36.3 miles!  Oh, the sniffs I sniffed.
I'll give you all a snapshot of each of the hikes.
We drove in the car about 5 hours and it rained and rained and rained until we got to the hike and the sun came out!
After spending the night in a motel we drove in the car and stopped here for a hike before going on to grandma's house in St. Louis.
Now THIS is a vacay at grandma's house.  I was chillin' in the sunbeams.
More hiking with mom.
And then a hike with grandma!
Heading back home a hike before staying in the same motel again.
The next day one more hike, then all the way back home.

3 comments:

  1. You lucky dog - another great trip!!! How we wish St. Louis was a little closer - as we have said before, it would be so nice to meet you and your Mom.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it rained and rained until you got to your hike and then the sun came out. That was just for you Brodie! Loved seeing all the pictures from your hikes!

    ReplyDelete