Monday, June 9, 2014

Old Geezer Stuff

One last fur wetting on Furiday in Pencilvania before going unner the knife and being out of commission fur a couple of weeks.
So today was the day I wented unner the knife at the V-E-T to remove my lumpy bumpy that do be a mast cell tumor.  The V-E-T thought she should take off a harmless lumpy bumpy on my belleh while she was at it.  Can we goes three fur three here?  Sure!  While in the waiting room mom do be gibbing me scritches and she found anudder lumpy bumpy on my thigh!  So I has a Frankenchest, Frankenabs and Frankenthigh.
OK, so we has to back up a minit.  The V-E-T taked pictures of my innards to be sure my lungs was clear and they was.  But you know what she found?
That Arthur Itis be in my neck and spine too!
The V-E-T do not know how I can hike with Arthur Itis all ofur my innards, but I do it :)  So after cutting me up, when it be time to wake up, the V-E-T lets my mom sit with me coz I do freak out big time if'n I wake up and my mom do not be there.  The V-E-T taked this picture.
So now we be waiting fur the biopsy results but I is feeling OK right now and I be werking on healing up.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Shawnee! We are sending POTP for a speedy recovery!! Mom loves the picture of you and your mom!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shawnee! We are sending POTP for a speedy recovery!! Mom loves the picture of you and your mom!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shawnee!
    Wow, I am loving that cool pix of you and your Mom! So sweet. I'm sending you tons of healing vibes and with Blogville's POTP your tests will be fine and you'll be hiking again in no time flat. That rotten Arthur guy can just...well...take a hike! BOL Actually, he can just go away so you can take your hikes. Get well soon, my furiend.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SHAWNEE SHAWNEE.... Girrrrl we are so sorry that you had to have the surgicals and that there were THREE of them needed... BUTT it is Super FANGTASTIC that your mom found that last one Just in the NICK of TIME... so it could be done NOW instead of later.

    OH MY girrrrl we don't know how to read the innards pictures butt we are SO VERY VERY much sorry to hear that Arthur has moved into your spine and neck.
    That dogtor doesn't really KNOW YOU... or that wouldn't have been said... you are a TROOPER and THAT is how and why you can hike with Arthur. A TROOPER, we say.
    WE have our Paws Crossed fur Grrreat Reports fur your three lumpy bumpies. Crossed TIGHT fur you.
    OH do we ever LOVE that picture of you and your mom. It is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything comes out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da furry best of luk for yoo Shawnee my old pal….yoo is a pluckee gal...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Shawnee,

    I'm so sorry you are going through all this. I have my paws crossed for you. I love the picture of you and your Mom. It's a picture of love.

    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've all got our paws crossed over here for good results for you my furrined. Love you pal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better fast, Shawnee. And you keep hiking just as long as you want. Don't let that stupid Arthur get you down!

    *big foster sis hugs*
    Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you, Shawnee! Heal up fast, our paws are crossed for good test results!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shawnee - Sending good thawts yur way from across the country! Looks like you came through fine, I hope yoo be back to hikin' soon (even if Arthur do have to be going with yoo :-/ ). Yur a stong girl and yur Mom do be takin' such good care of yoo! Us "Old Geezers" gotta stick together BOL!
    Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shawnee! Oh my, we did not know woo had lumpies, glad the vet got them taken off woo! Sending all out pawsitive thoughts and prayers deary,

    RA. Isis & Nanük

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful picture with mom. Abbey Road says to be a furry fast healer.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.