Wednesday, September 16, 2015

So Sorry....

... that I has been away from Blogville fur so long again.  It has been a bizzy, bizzy, summer here at the B&B but now that the laboring day be ofur, I is hoping to catch up with all of the goings ons in Blogville that I has missed.  So here by me, I has my regular guest, Al staying here.  I do not rememmer if'n I told you all about him but his mommy got the Big C earlier this year.  Al stayed with us while she be in the hospital then in 6 weeks hims mommy be at the bridge.  Al's daddy werks in Noo York City and he be gone long hours during the day so Al be a regular guest staying with us from Monday through Furiday then he be home with hims daddy on the weekends.  While he be here I has teached him the joys of toys.  He did not used to play with toys coz he be a stray and be adopted by hims mommy and daddy from my mom's rescue group so I hads to teach him.

So, the news from me be that I has to go unner the knife this Furiday.  Yes furriends, I has turned 14.5 years old this month and mom would nefur put me unner the knife at this age butt, this thingie on my eyeball be making me crazee so my mom's furriend, the V-E-T, be taking it off and cleaning my teefers at the same time.
My V-E-T lets mom stay there and be with me when I comes out of anesthesia so I is OK with this.  But my mom, she be like freaking out big time ofur this.  I promise I be checking in with you all after I get back home on Furiday!

16 comments:

  1. We hope your procedure goes well and the V-E-T has an awesome day. It is very nice that you are able to be with your pal during his difficult time. He must miss him mom a lot. He is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Al losing his Mom like that and having to be away from Dad all week! But he is so lucky to have you and your Mom - he looks very happy with you. We know how the Moms worry about anesthesia with the senior dogs, but we agree that thingie needs to go. We will muster up our strongest sibe vibes for you and cross our paws for all to go very well.

    Hugs and Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hap-pee to sees you again. Me be missin a lot lately too 'cause of all da family drama going on here. My deepest sympathy to Al and his Daddy on their loss. So sad. BUTT I NOSE you gonna take good care of Al.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..and good luck on FRYday. We all gonna keep our paws crossed fur ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry about Al's mom. He's so lucky to have you, Shawnee, and your mom during the week and then his dad on the weekends. How sweet that he learned the joy of toys from you!

    We hope for the best for your procedure. Please be sure to let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do not know me,, but I wanted to say I was very sorry too,,,
    and I also send good wishes for your eye surgerys,, so you can get home quick- with clean toofies too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, Shawnee, you has done an excellent job of teacching Little Al to Joy of Toys!! He seems to be totally relaxed and happy there by you!! We will send extra-strength rottie POTP your way on Friday. That thingy would make any uf us nuts!!

    -Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shawnee - We wuz happy to see yur post. I'm sure you and yur Mom haf made Al feel better at a tuff time fur him; furiends are furry impawtent!
    Hope yur surgery goes fine on Furiday! I be 14 in a few weeks and I jus' had to get my toofies cleaned and a bump in my nose examined. So my Mom wuz fureaking out too!
    Wugs, Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Al is so cute! That is so wonderful that you are taking care of him. So sorry about his mom.

    Shawnee, I'm sending good thoughts your way for Friday. I'm so glad your mom will be there with you when you wake up. I know that will make you feel much better, and her too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya mate! Your little furiend looks like a handful BOL!! It's good to see you Shawnee, sorry wooos have to go under da knife like that, but woo gotta get that off- brofur RARA used to get perma-boogers like that too,, he got em lasered, play bows Shawnee,

    Nukie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We'll be purring for you sweetie. We know everything's gonna go just fine for you. Can't wait to hear your pawsome results.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom and I wondered why Al seemed to be there so much. I bet you are happy to have the extra company and I know Al is happy getting all the love. I am sure you will be happy to get rid of that thing off your eye. It must be driving you crazy! Looking forward to hearing from you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Shawnee, such sad news today, I'm sure that Al is enjoying your company and you sure are teaching him some great playing tricks with that stuffie toy! I am sending you prayers and power of the paw for your eye lumpy, I am going to the Vet tomorrow afternoon to see about my ear bumpy! Looking forward to hearing about your eye tomorrow and hopefully you will be feeling as good as new! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy Shawnee. So sorry to hear about Al's mummy but we are glad you can care for him during the week. That must help his dad a lot. He looks like a little rascal :-). We will keep all paws crossed here for your eye surgery mate. See ya darling girl. No worries and love Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are back! That is one ugly eye growth. I bet you'll be happy to have it gone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pawsome to see yoo my old pal....yoo doin§ good werk as per yoozhull

    ReplyDelete