Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Big 15th Birthday Bash Hike

So furrends, I has been resting up for my big 15th birfday pawty!  One of the perks of being adopted do be that nobuddy knows what day your birfday be so you gets to pick the bestest and nicest day fur the celebrations and we had this day on Sunday.
I is all dressed up in my birfday finery and we picked up cuzzin Sebastian and the boy and the girl.
My birfday pawty guests.
Of course we did a big hike fur my birfday celebrations.
I do still be showing cuzzin Sebastian how to hike but he be catching on fast.
He do needs to learn to stop to sniff the pee-mail.
Those be the Catskill Mountains ofur there.
The fambly pawtrait.
We was hiking up high.
Giant rawks.
I did needs some help being a senior citizen and all.
Then it be time fur the birfday cake!
Drool!  This be a furry special cake coz it be made out of chickun and cheese!
Cuzzin Sebastian gots a whiff of that and wowser, he wanted some NOW!
We did snarfs it all down and it do be most delish.
We be crossing a creek here and cuzzin Sebastian be all "Ewwww, get my paws wet?!?!?!"  He can be such a city dawg at times.  Me, I stand right smack in the cool waters.
Here I be finishing up my birfday hike.  I hiked 8 miles fur my 15th birfday!
We all had the most pawsome time.

13 comments:

  1. that was a wonderful way to spend a birthday = Happy 15th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Happy Birthday Shawnee! Looks like you all had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birfday awesome Shawnee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! I love Shawnee! What a lucky pup to have such a fun mom as you. Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holee Molies...You be 15? You be 3 years older den me!!!! You sure had a nice family hike fur your b-day! I still gots no inner nut but had to use Mommy's phone to wish you Hap-Pee B-Day and tell you I hope you saved me some cake!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Shawnee! I'm so glad you had such a great day. I love your birthday cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8 miles equals a pretty awesome birthday hike, S. Your cake looks so yummy and your birthday outfit is very original. Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day and will have a wonderful year ahead. xoxo

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Shawnee! This is awesome!

    What a great hike. You are a good hiking mentor to Sebastian. You look so pretty in your birthday finery. Your mom was good to make that yummy cake for you.

    Big hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so happy you had such a good time celebrating 15 wonderful years!!! That was a wonderful hike and your cousin Sebastian seems like a good fella. Happy Birthday, Shawnee!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry we missed your special birthday Shawnee, but so pleased you had such a lovely hike. The cake looked delicious
    Rogan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shawnee - Happy Bwoofday. You look and hike like yur much younger! Yur cake sure looked yummy!
    Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete

  12. Happy birthday, Shawnee from Japan!

    You look still younger.
    I love to see your photos often and
    give me a strong power to live longer











    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!!! You really had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.