Sunday, September 17, 2017

My First Chewy.com Review #chewyinfluencer

I understand that part of my duties is reviewing goodies that Chewy.com sends free of charge for my honest opinion.
I think I am up to the task.
So common, let's see what's in here!
OMD!  It's Fruitables Whole Jerky Grilled Bison Strips.  Drool!
But we must take this on the road to find a good break spot for the taste testing.
This looks like a good trail.
Snootering around for a spot.
Ah.  Pawfect.
Mom but some in a baggie because the real bag was taking up too much room in her backpack.
Sorry for the blurriness but I was a little excited and moved.
That was so delish that I must be sure no crumbs are left behind.
Oh drool, I get another!
And a third!  My lucky day!
Now I can finish my hike ...
... and go home a happy dog.  I ♥ Fruitables Whole Jerky and what a pawsome hiking treat it makes.

3 comments:

  1. Rocky, you are so adorable! I love your ears! I can tell you really loved your treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bison jerky??? Yummers. We saw the same product on another review but it had bacon in it. We don't know why Mom didn't pick that for us to review, but we got some other good stuff too.

    Enjoy the hike.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rocky, you did fabulously with your first review. Welcome, my friend!

    ReplyDelete