Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My Second Chewy.com Review #chewyinfluencer

Lucky me, mom picked TWO things for me to review this month.  She felt I needed some extra practice.  So Chewy.com sent me another product free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
Today I will be reviewing Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Mixers.
I already get Nature's Variety Instinct kibble and mom mixes in some lamb and lentil stuff.
That's all nice and everything but folks...
I don't do breakfast.
Seriously, not a morning eater.
But wait, what is this?  "Top your kibble with RAW?"  It is freeze-dried real chicken, chicken liver, vegetables and fruit.  And I have to tell you...
... it smells DELISH!
Nom nom nom nom nom.
Who me not a breakfast eater?  Whatever gave you that idea?
It was the breakfast of champions.  Drool.

4 comments:

  1. You don't do breakfast????? Our day couldn't even begin without our kibble and yogurt:) Gues those raw boosters changed your mind, Rocky.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky, you have such cute expressions! I bet you can't believe what a great home you got! Wonderful food plus toppers!?!? Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend in Virginia, Abbey the GSD, doesn't do breakfast or lunch if given the choice. She'll eat a dinner or after, but she's just not a big eater. I like the raw idea, though. I bet she'd eat that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawwwoo-woooo! We like breakfast here, and second breakfast, and lunch, and snacky, and dinner and....

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete