![]() |
| We gots here as the sun was rising to we gots some nice pictures. |
![]() |
| This be the reservoir at the dam. But we come back to it later coz we has to go in the woods furst. |
![]() |
| In the woods. |
![]() |
| I is in my happy place. |
![]() |
| So tell me which of these pictures you like better - this one with the litter... |
![]() |
| Or this one of the eggzakt same place without the litter? |
![]() |
| I hads to cross ofur this water. |
![]() |
| Akshun shot. |
![]() |
| Watch wot happens when I come out of this pawt... (You watching, Sage?) |
![]() |
| Ta da! |
![]() |
| I dunno why mom woz all EWWWWW ofur that coz there woz plenty of oppawtoonities to clean up. |
![]() |
| Oh, these falling waters is fur Frankie Furter. And they is coming out of a rawk. Hai Frankie. |
![]() |
| OK, one last time in the creek afore we climb up the mountain fur... |
![]() |
| ... a powah nap ... |
![]() |
| ... at the seenik. |
![]() |
| Can you beleef mom furgot to reload my chicken jerky supply in her backpack? Unfurgivabull! |
![]() |
| Fun times! (Mom woz not pleased. Chicken jerky - 'nuff said.) |
![]() |
| But I cleaned up in the reservoir. |


















You want to join my 'Black Paw' gang, Shawnee?
ReplyDeleteFinn