Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anipal Photo Hunt: Grazin'

This week's Anipal Photo Hunt do be about grazin'.  This be a hard one fur me coz, well, I is a closet grazer. The reason fur that be when mom catches me grazin', she screams rilly lowd and scares the poo rite out of me. Literally - out of my mouf. So I nefur let her catch me grazin' therefore, there be no pikshures. And some of you mite not roll that way so you would not want to see a pikshure anyways.  So I turn this ofur to my sis, Dixie.  The tree in our back yard gets these red fuzzies in the springtime and when they fall down, Dixie goes a grazin'....

10 comments:

  1. He he - She does look like she's enjoying it. Myself, I'd rather graze on tall grass. We had to laugh at the type of grazing you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I iz so SO glad ur mom doz no hab pikshurs of ur grazin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't graze too much...Duncan will, but it's cause Duncan is ALWAYS hungry!! ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Furst I got another funny Super Secret Squiggle word... chessism. I think that is one of those words peeps say when they get beaten at a game. heheehe

    Sooooo is there something WRONG with grazing?? I am embarrassed to say that I do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, Shawnee, I'm with Boris. I'm kinda glad you don't have those pics, but Dixie looks like she's having fun looking for those tree fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a predilection towards a certain variety of sweet green grass! Thanks for not showing us your grazing pictures!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my pack mates likes grazin' but I won't say what dey is grazin for. Believes me...you don't wanna nose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always grazin. I stop in the hedgerows and eats grasses and leaves. Humans used to fink I only did it wehn i wasnt feelin well but now I do it quite regularly and enjoy the nice green nommies i find

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dixie is so purrdy! Glad she likes the fuzzys instead of those kitteh toot-sy rolls.....bleh ;) xox

    http://badandysotherstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm, sounds like Dixie is a little more discriminating in her choice of "snacks." Maybe she's a vegetabletarian?

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete