Sunday, April 15, 2012

Titanic 100th Anniversary Hike

I borrowed that pikshure from Yahoo!  I hope they dussn't mind.  Rilly, I is a dog, how can they mind?  Did you know there woz dogs on the Titanic?  Clickie here fur the Yahoo! article about the Dogs of the Titanic in honor of the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic sinking.

Fur our Titanic anniversary hike we could not find any icebergs coz it be too warm but we did find water.
Here be some water.
OMD, see the two peeples in that boat in the water?  Is they in a lifeboat needing to be reskood?
Anudder lifeboat.  Looks like these peeples made it to shore and got saved.
Here be more water from up high at a seenik.
And more water.
And more water.
OMD, can you see wot I see?
I see 4 burds on the Four Birds Trail wot I woz on.
This is that same water wot I seened from the seenik but up close and fursonal.
Some of the water leaked on the trail.  Mom tried to keep me out of it coz she sayed the water be stinky.  That be a problem why?  (I managed to get in it and lay down, hehehehehe.  My furs needed cooling off.)
That just meant I had to rinse myself off in the pond later.  See, there do be a method to my madness.
So refreshing.
I be wet.
Lookit how many two-leggers this car has wot we seened on the way home!  Wha?  No dog?  Gess there be no room.

17 comments:

  1. I think whoever owns that car needs to be fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there be no leftovers at their house :(

    looks like you have quite the adventure. Nice lake and turkeys to see too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Titanic Hike was NO SHIPWRECK. It was grrrrreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I so love your hike. :) Obviously, it oozes with fun and excitement. :)


    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merlin's comment cracked us up!!! That's a whole lot of peeps for one van. Mom has a limit of five little ones in our minivan. There is no room for us with all the grandbiped carseats:(

    Cool hike, even if you did get hot.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL! Yap I'm thinkin the same...definitely no room fur doggies in that car! ;)

    You are very brave to take a hike on the Titanic! :O Glad you didn't go out on the water in those tipsy topsy life rafts you spied. Best to stay where your feet can still touch the earth I say ;)

    Fun hikey post! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a great hike.... Lots of water and I'm glad you got a chance to cool yourself off in it.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  8. I be soooo withs Merlin! They needs to be spayed and neutered.

    Nows even thoughs I not do waters I likes your method...and your madness. Personally, I founded dat kinda genious. I just hopes your mom don't gets a clue and figures out your plan fur future hikes.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. That water looks soooo cold. Lucky you have thick fur to keep you warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a doggie - of course you want to go in the water to cool off. You'll have to remind mom that you are not a cat, but a doggie. doggies are supposed to like water. he he

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found four birds on the Four Birds Trail???? How interesting is that?!?!?!?!?
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, It's me Puddles again. I just hads to tells you dat I has banned myself from reading Shawnee comments on udders blogs and my own fur dat fact cuz I thinks I needs a new keyboard from spittin' out my "tea" too many times today.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am hoping that water wasn't as cold as the Atlantic was all those years ago. I read that article about the dogs on the ship ...it was heartbreaking.

    He, he, I am with Merlin and Puddles, those peeps need to be fixed.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy Shawnee, another great hike. We read about the doggies on the Titanic and that is so very sad too. Hey, Mum and Dad had lots of little peeps but mum says they always had room for a doggie. Not a family without one she reckons.
    No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
    P.S. My biggest sissy says it wasn't till she was old enough to explain the facts of life to mum and dad that they found out how to stop having more babies hehehehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What? No go in stinky waters?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mom is funny!

    Seriously, spay or neuter peoples! That's A LOT of little peoples...did they have a trailer with kennels to put them all in?!?!

    Pee ess...mom sent you a special paw-email...there may be a plan hatching...muwhahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So nice to do a memorial hike, as ALWAYS you have so much fun. You must be very fit :)

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Water be not my favrit fing Shawnee...is like you an veggies...so i am appy i am just seein your fotos of it and not avin to deal wiv it myself. Pawsome repawtin as ever.

    ReplyDelete