Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Howloween!

It be Torture The Dog With A Hat Howloween today!
Furstly the BIG NEWS, not that it do me any good now that I is out of hiking commission...
That fugitive in MY hiking grounds - CAPTURED LAST NIGHT!!! WOO WOO!!
The skeery dood, not so skeery no mores.
Again, thank you all fur the healing vibes and purrs and I tells you I feel them ALL and they put such a big SMILE on my mom's face!

So this morning, mom do not be awake at the usual 5:30 so by 6 I could holds it no mores and I had a poop eggs-plo-shun all ofur the office rug.  I has nefur efur done that before even when I was a pupster.  Mom sayed it be OK coz we be needing a new rug in the office anyway so after she gets to the Home Depot today fur a cheap replacement (just in case...), you will be seeing a brand spanking new rug in my office!  Fur now we just has the stinky spots cofured with upside down wee wee pads.  Pew.
I nommed my breakfast without assistance this morning.
So tasty!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!  Oh yes, I did snarly face and GRRRRR at my sis!
"MOM!  She did snarly face and GRRRRR at me!"
Look at what I scored from my Auntie Joann and her dogs!  It be like trick or treat delivery!
Today was the day I was supposed to be leaving for my gramma's house in St. Louie but as you can see, I is still in Noo Joisey.  If'n I continue to gets better, we might go in a couple of days but mom says I cannot be hasing poo eggs-plo-shuns at gramma's house. I be werking on that, k?  Since I cannot hike on my trip I will has lots of time to catch up on your bloggies while at gramma's house.

13 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Shawnee! I hope you get better quick so you can go to your grandma's house!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawnee.... we have been living with our heads in the ground. We didn't know this was going on with you. So sorry to hear that you have had the dizzies and such. We are gonna keep those purrrs heading your way and will check back. Hope you feel better and can go to gramma's house real soon.

    Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad dey caughted da bad guy!

    You was just tryin to tell Ma dat her needed a new rug, right???

    HAP-PEE HOWL-O-WEENIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You is looking much better girlfriend! You know, you was just helping with the interior deck-or-ashions in the home. Sometimes the peoples just need a little prod to get on with the latest styles and such. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you're recovery is heading in the right direction, S. Sorry about the poop explosion, but better out than in. I hope you get to grandma's house soon for some fun and extra cuddles.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the good news is that you finally pooped, right! Hope you are feeling better!!

    Love, Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawnee the Moms of Blogville ALL understand when our Poop Shooters Go WILD like that... They KNOW that it MUST come OUT... and it Refuses to WAIT... We are just glad that it is GONE and you are feeling better and that you can EAT and gotted the great stuffs from Auntie Joann.

    You just keep up the Good Get Well work and we will continue to send POTP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shawnee, we are so sorry the poo-explosions got you down - Phantom sometimes has a hard time with that and just stops in the middle of the street with no warning to get business taken care of. We hope things work out for you and you be feeling much better soon.

    Happy Howl-o-ween!

    Boos and Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking good sweetie, and it's good to hear you are slowly getting better. I'm still purring for you tho until you are 100% back to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're looking better effury day Shawnee and you'll soon get to go to grammas. As for the poop exploshions they happen sometimes, just making room for all those Howlloween noms you got there.
    Finn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Goodness Shawnee, I hope dat I did not jinx you talkin' about poop eks-plo-shuns! You wur savin' all dat up fur a long time and speshully since you be nomming better it just had to come out! I'm sure even dat will be back to normal soon so you and Mom can go on yur vacashun.
    Lexi da Shih Tzu
    pee ess: I left Mom a "present" on the rug last nite, only mine came out da udder end (I frew up my dinner). Us older gurls have sensitive tummies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are looking much better! That is good and don't worry, your Mommy is just glad you pooped.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Appy owloween my pal...we keep da poo egg-sploshuns juss between uz dogs and da innernets...i say nuffin....anyhoo, i send more healin wuzzes for yoo

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.