Thursday, April 30, 2015

Last Day at Grandma's

You knows, things has been going furry well with the kitteh so I decided I should be the bigger dog and make a move to be furrends.
What did I get fur being nice?  A split second after this picture was taken I got HISSSSSSSSSSSS and I jumped backwards 87 feet in the air.  Sigh.
Last night we watched a movie.
Gramma used to nefur allow dogs on the FURniture but because the FURniture be old and she don't care no more I is her favorite granddog, I is allowed on the couch.
And that evil kitteh?  She be on the udder side of mom watching the movie.  As long as mom be between us I is safe.  The kitteh likes mom.
So, the bags is being packed, we will be loading up the hikemobile and heading back towards Noo Joisey today butt....  that Tom Bodett will be leaving the light on fur me again and then I will hike to Frankie and Ernie in the morning because they will be waiting at a special place so we can meet in the furs at the end of my hike.  You will be able to see Frankie and Ernie's pictures HERE.  I will gets mine up ofur the weekend when I gets back home.  So stay tooned, big exciting things to come!

14 comments:

  1. Hey Shawnee!
    Wow, sounds like a super visit, even if the kittie didn't necessarily agree! BOL Have a super duper safe trip in your Ru and I surely wish I was visiting FnE tomorrow so I could meet you too. My Mom has been to the cool place you're visiting!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shawnee, what an evil kitty! You were trying to be nice and it hissed at you? Cats...they can never be trusted. Happy travels!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more of your journey, Shawnee. I bet you and your mom are a little sad to be leaving Gramma but maybe not too sad to be leaving the kitteh. She's a tough one. :)

    Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, maybe it has been a lot of years since the kitty has been up close to a dog. I just know if you would have stayed longer, the kitty would have loved you. What a nice visit with Grandma you had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbey hasn't met any kittehs yet. She will be living with one in a year when my sister moves in. I'll tell her about being the bigger dog.

    Enjoy the visit with Frankie and Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you really watch a movie with that big plant in front of the TV?

    Glad you had a good visit with your Grandma!!!

    *hugs*
    Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shame on that kitty not making nice when you were trying to be nice. We bet you are going to have a great time meeting up with Frankie and Ernie - be sure to give them our regards:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't think it was very Hospitable of KITTY to HISS on You that way...
    Specially since you were TRYING to be a NICE GUEST...
    BUTT since ALL she did was HISSssssssssss on you... we will furgive her.. OKAY????
    Now we are VERY happy that Tom Bodette has the Light on fur you...
    So you can have ONE MORE SLEEP before our MEET and SNIFF... TOMORROW.
    PeeS.... We tooked BAFFS today... in YOUR HONOR. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy Shawnee. We know what kitties are like, having one for a sissy. They aren't very good with games of chasey that's for sure. It makes them cranky. At least you tried your best to make furriends. We can't wait till you meet Mr Frankie and Ernie. How EXCITING is that!! Have a wonderful time. We're glad your Gramma let you sleep on the lounge. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am wicked excited about the meet up! Yay. Have fun.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to the see the pictures with you and Frankie and Ernie. Are you going to make them hike 87 miles with you and your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you! You look like you have a comfie ride! We hope to meet Frankie and Ernie someday. Mom and Dad live in Chicago but Mom is working in Indianapolis for another year and is commuting so we catch our friends when we can.

    Abby the Lab

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dat kitten be makin I nerviss now Shawnee my pal....iz good to kno dere is oshun between us...

    ReplyDelete