Friday, March 23, 2012

Testing New Treats for Mr. Chewy

OMD, that Mr. Chewy sent me a message the udder day asking if'n I would taste test some new treats fur him!  You dussn't has to ask me twice!  But, mom has this thing about being pawticular about our noms so it had to has her seal of approvals furst.  
See all the good fur you stuffs in it?  Of course, mom had to gib her approvals.  So we woz all way eggsited when doorbell rang and mom had to yell at us to get back so she could get to the door to get the package.  Well, we woz eggsited.  So finally, mom got done saying yak, yak, yak with the Fedex man and bringed my package in.
The sisses is asking furry nicely if'n I will share with them.  Fine.  Coz mom makes me share.
OMD!  See right by my snooter where it say the #1 ingredient be CHICKUN?!?!?!  DROOL!
All of the YumZies treats is made with chickun and then there be different flavors ON TOP of that!  And coz my second most favorite treat be CHEESE I got CHEESE FLAVORED!
I can stand the anticipashun no longer...
Common mom, Dixie be an old geezer and she knows these be soft on her old toofers - it be making her drool, too. 
I let Dixie go furst coz she be getting pawticular about her noms in her old geezer age and turns her snooter up at lots of stuff now but OMD, she snarfed the YumZies down and wanted MORE!
Me next!  Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom.  I is in chickun treat heaven!
Sydney's mug nefur needs werds.
My sisses and I all agree:  YumZies is YUMMY!
Click here if'n you want to get yourself some.   They is highly recommended by yours truly.  And you know I know my chickun!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for that great review, Shawnee. Our Mom is pretty fussy about our food too. We all love jerky of any kind but she is very leery of any that might come from China. These chewy chews sound like they might pass her inspection. Next time we order from Mr. Chewy, we will have to try them too.

    Have a great weekend - hike maybe?

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHIIIIIIIIICKEN! I likes chickens too! Mmmmmmm, them do looks very yummers indeed.
    And my mum be da saaaame ways bouts da foodables but I don't really cares long as it tasteses good. And believes me, them low fat stuffs her buys tastes likes cardboard...blech. Maybe dat why I likes cabbage.
    Oh well, I needs to gets me some of them.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo - that looks like good stuff. You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen those anywhere, but I am drooling over the thought! They sound scrumptious. You did an awesome review and I hope we get to order some!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD OMD... SHAWNEE GIRRRRRL you are a LIFESAVER!! Mr. Chewy asked me to do this also... and I chose the Cheese Flavor.. It Arrived TODAY. I looked and saw how it was supposed to be all.. GOOD FUR US.. and that usually means BLECHY Taste.. I was thinkin... NO WAY am I gonna like THIS stuffs... \\

    BUTT Now that I have heard all the grrrreat stuffs YOU say about it... I am gonna Take Some with me to the PetExpo tomorrow.. fur our Lunch time Dessert!!! I totally TOTALLY trust YOUR Good Words. It is gonna be Delicious.. I just KNOW it beclaws
    SHAWNEE SAYS SO!!! THANKS GIRRRRL. NOW I can hardly Wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmm.....Can me come to your house?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOLD! Your review convinced me and I will be trying these soon!

    Your pal, Pip

    P.S: Between you and me, I didn't get to try the brats. Papa only made enough for him (cause mama is like your mom and likes vegetables) and he didn't share with me. Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those do look DELISH! and good fur you threes :) That Mr. Chewy sure is a nice dog :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I bet those are delish! Sure looks like you scarfed them right up. What a nice looking pack! Great pix of all three of you.
    Grr and a Drooling Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMMMMM. We gotta check those out :-)

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fanks for bringin them treats to our attenshuns Shawnee. We might haz to look some up in da UK. I ope we got em...

    ReplyDelete