Monday, July 16, 2012

Today's Livingsocial Deal is for PETS!

I wanted to let you all know that today's Livingsocial deal do be paying 20 green papers fur getting 40 green papers off of PET STUFFS!  The prices do not be as good as wot Mrchewy.com has but fur one order it do be werth it.  Mom alreddy placed my order.  Wot did she get me? 
Seriously?  No noms?  Wassup with this?  OK, so I is gessing it be impawtant that I has tick stuff to keep some of the tickies off of me coz nuttin seems to be werking 100%.  But I cannot nom this.  Sigh.

Anyways, here be the sekrit code linkie if'n you wants to get youself sumpin better than tick stuff.  Ugh.
Livingsocial $20 for $40 off pet supplies.

6 comments:

  1. We use Vectra 3-D. Da fleas is REAL bad heres dis year and my mum is bouts to gag thinkin' bout it...hehehe.
    Can I gets you some coffee?

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use Vectra too. Mom likes it because unlike Frontline, Phantom doesn't mind it. He used to freak out with Frontline and Mom thinks it also brought on seizures in him.

    Thanks for the code, we are going to check it out.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've never tried that brand, but it's a very good deal! Thanks for sharing, Shawnee!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal! Thanks for sharing.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. They've been using Frontline on me, but this sounds like pretty stuff! Icky tickies no more!!

    ReplyDelete