Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Virginia Hiking Trip Day 4

So today was "Stay in the State Park Day."
Mom felt the need to so some light housekeeping.  I do not trust that thing, silent but deadly, I tell you.  I so know it be related to that Vacula.
And I know nothing about those furs it be picking up.  I is being framed, fur sure.
After having survived that, we got in the hikemobile but we did not go far, just to the other side of the park and we made a movie fur you about this hike.  Grab youself a bowl of water and a chicken jerky or catnip snack and enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Awww Shawnee, that was sooo relaxing watching your video with the music playing. We've had a Shawnee marathon this morning and that has started our day off just beautifully. See ya soon sweetie pie. No worries, and LOVE, Stella and Rory
    P.S. Mum says she's putting your hiking places on her bucket list when her and Dad are retired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD OMD I feel like I have had a GOOD MASSAGE... what with the gorgeous seeniks and listening to the Shenandoah instrumentals... OH SO PEACEFUL and RELAXING....

    Even the Cows looked RELAXED.

    Now about the election... Madi is unopposed and you can just vote by comment on her blog... you know how we of Blogville are... K.I.S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, simply wonderful! I loved your movie, Shawnee. Beautiful scenes. I think the end may be the best.

    p.s. The lady did not like the spider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shawnee; you and yur Mom be like pawfessional movie makers! We thinks the Peeps in charge of the Park should put a link to yur movie on their website. It would make lots of Hoomans and their Fur-kidz want to visit! The music and sneeniks were pawsome; Mom's eyes be leakin' a little (in a good way) seeing how she misses Fall back East.
    Lexi da Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are staying in a nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't want it to end! Your trip was beautiful!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. *lulled into appy nappin....* zzzzzz

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.