Monday, June 15, 2009

I Got Mail! (#weekendroadtrip May 23-24, 2009)

Holy leaping dogs! This is my first mails EVER! And the mailman even ringded the doorbell so I could barks very loudly for mom to let me out to get it!


I cannot wait to opens it. What is in there?


It is from @flicka47! It is the pwize I won at #weekendroadtrip on May 23 - 24, 2009!


Ohhhhh! A nice squeaky toy and some chewies to nom on.


I has my very special pwizes in my hidey spot so nobody else can gets it. Thanks you @flicka47!

3 comments:

flicka47 said...

You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy them!Don't hide them so well you can't find them!

The Creek Cats said...

Hi Shawnee! You got some very pawsome mail there!

We agree, the multi-cat WBCL is definitely the bestest!

LouPeb said...

OMD what a pawsome prize! Squeakies are always good.! Those chewies look so nommy...