Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Take Your Dog To Work Day!

Aktually, every day is "Take Your Dog To Work Day" for me 'cause mom werks from her home office. Many peeples think that the rescue group is mom's job but no, we would has no monies for kibble if that was the case. That is all volunteer. Mom has a real job, thank dogness. (So we can has treats and stuffs.)



Anywho, as you can see, mom is not in the office today 'cause her took a vakashun day. So I just pose real quick to show yous all how our office is. Boring mom office stuff on the top part - kalkulator, phone, puter, printer... But fun stuffs in the bottom dog part where me, my sisfurs and the foster dogs hang out - beds, toy box, and mom at our disposal whenever we needs somefing.

So even tho I not participating in "Take Your Dog To Work Day" today, I wishes all of you doggies who are a happy werk day!

1 comment:

  1. I iz not a dawg so I stayed home today (like every day). Human2 saw some dawgs heading to works wif dare humans during herz commutes dis morning (and horseys too...i fink dem peoples got mixed up).

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.