Sunday, June 21, 2009

TOP SEKRET - For Anipal Eyes Only: My Hidey Spot

I offers you a rare invitation to tour my hidey spot. I cannot disklose the exakt lokashun because, well, then it would not be a sekret hidey spot. The only ones allowed in is my mom (cause it's her howse) and my sisfur Dixie (cause her has seniority and is the boss of me - most times). Nobody else. Ever.

Every foster dog tries to come to my hidey spot one time but never a second time cause I say GRRRRRR like I is going to put the bitey on them. It skares the tar out of them cause that is so out of karakter for me but they thinks I mean bizzness. Well, I do. For real.



It is my self-proklaimed dooty to keep my mom's shoes safe in my hidey spot. She recklessly leaves her shoes on the floor and you know it's a matter of time before those rascally foster dogs chews them up. I gently picks her shoes up in my mouf and carries them to safety in my hidey spot. I has to do this almost every single day. As you can see, my favorite toys is also in my hidey spot for safekeeping and personal entertainment. And this is where I sleeps at night.

I hopes you enjoyed the tour of my hidey spot. Does you has a hidey spot? Take my poll and tells me about your hidey spot in the komments. I keeps it sekret, k?


5 comments:

  1. This was so cute and funny! I love that you know exactly where your toys are. Good fur you!!

    XOXO
    Abi and Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a hidey spot. I don't really need one but it sure looks cool! Gonna make one. Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Thanks for the great idea. I love you hidey spot and am going to look for one in the condo. Woohooo... hope I find one as good as your. *nosetap*.... Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a secret hidey spot like you do. Then I could stash my mom's flipflops there. Is hard work protecting mom's shoes.
    @LilyPup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitties usually has spots dat dey stash der toys likes you do der along wif your momma's shoes!

    I likes dat you sharings your hidey spot!

    I gots your entry up so takes dat tag image from dat entry page to puts on your blog here so you gets votes! *nosetap*

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.