Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photo Game and Sunshine Award

PHOTO GAME:

I woz tagged by my furrend Lucy at Lucy's Cat Lounge for the photo game. This is how it werks:
  1. Open your first photo folder
  2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
  3. Post the 10th photo and tell the story about it
  4. Pass along to 5 other blogs
Here is my 10th photo in my first photo folder:


This woz takened when we woz hiking at Monmouth Battlefield State Park on March 6, 2010. Mom did not use this pikshur in my bloggie coz I woz looking the rong way so it woz a blooper photo. You cannot read wot the sign says so I put it biggified here:

If'n you does not knows who Molly Pitcher is, you can read about her here. She woz famuss.

And I is passing on the Photo Game to the five, yes count them on one whole paw, FIVE furrends who gibbed me the Sunshine Award wot follows...


SUNSHINE AWARD


The Sunshine Award woz bestowed upon me by FIVE of my furrends:
Christopher's Groove
Teagan Times
Yoda at Barking Out Loud
Max the Quilt Cat
Your Daily Cute

Thank you all. I so is honored and to has gotted it FIVE times!


The rools is I has to pass it on to 12 udder bloggies wot brings me sunshines and I woz hasing such a hard time picking 12 coz they all brings me sunshines. So I gib it to efurryone if'n that is OK. If'n not, then I will has to prokrastinate longer on passing it on coz I cannot make up my minds.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Shawnee,
    Thanks for playing the photo game!I'm glad your blooper photo got put to use. Wow! You got the Sunshine Award five times! Well, you certianly deserve it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My GOSH - you are winning awards like crazy. Couldn't happen to a nicer doggie. Great photo too - even if your mom doesn't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five Sunshine awards, wow!! You do have a lovely bloggy though. I think choosing 12 was the hardest part and took the longest too! Your mum is real clever with the photos.. I love those little words she puts on and the arrows! See ya Shawnee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's not a blooper picture...you just wanted to do a profile pic! Or maybe there were boy scouts behind you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I phink that do be your best side Shawnee....but both sides is pretty bootiful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag..... Your blog is always a ray of sunshine. You spread the cheer.... Now I'm going to look for that photo. Fun!!!

    *nosetaps*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards 5x'. You deserve it. We do like your profile shot. Sometimes "blooper' pics are good too. Your Mom is so creative with her pics.
    Tailwags
    Ernie, Sasha, Chica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Shawnee! It was good looking at my old pictures. When I read your bloggie about that hike I missed the part about it being in honor of Molly Pitcher. Mom says she is indeed famous since one of the Rest Areas on the New Jersey Turnpike is named after her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL I just posted about tag game and sunshine award together. Great minds think alike eh? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cool blooper photo!

    And congrats on getting the award five times! Maybe you set a Sunshine record! :)

    ReplyDelete