Monday, October 18, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #10: How Annoying!

This week's Anipal Photo Hunt do be all about us being annoyed.  How timely fur this coz recently, I has been annoyed LOTS by my sis, Dixie. 

You see, my hidey spot where I sleep do be furry sacred.  I pawtend I is going to put the bitey on my sisses if'n they make a move towards my hidey spot.  Of course, I neffur do put the bitey on them but I must pawtect my hidey spot.  Well, until mom yells at me fur being snarky with my sisses.  Howeffur, Dixie is becoming an old geezer and I felt I needed to cut her some slack, espeshully after her brush with the Big C.  Neffur mind that she finally figgerred out my snarly bitey face woz all fur show and not the real thing.  So Dixie has been, horror of all horrors, sleeping in MY HIDEY SPOT and I has to sleep on the FLOOR in front of my hidey spot!  How annoyink.

15 comments:

marley said...

Dixie, I dussnt fink that do be allowed!

Anna the GSD said...

That is annoying. Could be worse, you could have kitties going to your spot...we have an issue with that at our house. Boo kitties!

Kolo Martin said...

We all need our own hidy spots you guard yours.

houndstooth said...

Now that would vex me to no end! You are one very tolerant girl, Shawnee!

Bunny

Mariodacat said...

Oh NOOOOO! How dare she. You must do something bout dat quick. Beat her too it today!

bbes tribe said...

Shawnee you are very special. Sharing with your sis. Must be very hard though to share your special hidey place...
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

Sebastian said...

Oh no! It's one thing to share the space, but for her to TAKE your special spot? That's not right!

Annie and the Dots said...

Let her tink you has a new hidey spot and den she take dat one away frum u and u can have old hidey spot. I do tricks like dat to my doxie brudder and sis! BOL

You face look so sad and annoyed like "would sumbudies do sumtin here!" BOL

Two Pitties in the City said...

You have a very expressive face!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I don't have to share a hidey place -

BUT if woo need a new one, woo are welkhome to find one here!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cokie the Cat said...

WOw. I don't think I've ever seen anything so annoying!

Hailey said...

That is really kind of you to allow sissy to invade er.... I mean to sleep in your hidey spot and enjoy herself right smack in front of you! NOT NICE! This is annoying!!! I do agree! My Lala is pretty annoying this week as well!

Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
hailey

Max the Quilt Cat said...

You are so kind to Dixie. You are earning good doggie karma, that's for sure, pal.

Have a great day.

Max

Yoda_the_Dog said...

I think you need to do something to make her hidey spot more attractive to her like maybe take hers for a while. I'm still thinking of what pic to submit this week.

Busy Buttons said...

WAIT a minute! Your snarly, growly face was all for SHOW?! You mean I coulda got into that hidey spot myself when I lived with you, and I didn't even know it?!

Hrmph.