Saturday, January 22, 2011

Loot from The Road Dogs!

My furrends, The Road Dogs, woz hasing a contesty to win fresh baked cookies from a real live chef, Chef Sara, ofur at Never Spoiled, Just Well Loved Homemade Pup Treats.  So I entered and gess wot? Thru a furry eggsiting random drawing, I wonned!  The cookies woz fresh baked out of the oven yesterday, put in the mail by The Road Dogs, and they gotted here to Noo Joisey all the way from South Crayolina today alreddy!  The postal man must had knowed this woz a furry impawtant delivery.
Hurry, Mom, help us open the box!

OMD! Do these cookes smell nommy.  Our sniffing snooters do be in overdrive.  These do be the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!



Of course, mom woz not letting me has them all.  I woz just, um, taste testing afore sharing, yeah, that be rite.  So fur your viewing pleasure, here do be our silly nomming faces wot clearly shows how furry nommy these cookies do be!
They woz so nommy that we did not even waste one single crumb!
Thank you so furry much Road Dogs and Chef Sara!  We furry much enjoyed nomming the cookies, tasty, tasty!

15 comments:

Pandafur said...

Wow those cookies looks delishush an you iz all so lucky to winned them! Your nommin faces iz teh prittiest faces *smoochies*

houndstooth said...

Oh, I'm glad that you won! We still have our paws crossed that we might win some, too!

Bunny

Lucy the Cat said...

I love your silly nomming faces! Those cookies look good! You're so lucky to have won. I'm happy for you!

Mariodacat said...

yummm! Now I'm getting hungry. I wonder if dey has kitty cookies!

Cupcake said...

Shawnee, your nose in that bag getting those cookies made me laugh so hard. You are just the cutest! That's a great commercial for those cookies.

Frankie Furter said...

OMD OMD OMD... Shawnee you just took BITEY FACE to a whole new dimension!!

CONGRATULATIONS on the DELICIOUS LOOKING Prize Pressie. Those Road Dawgs are the grrrreatest!!!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Those cookies sure look delicious! All you doggies look like your eyes were as big as basketballs when you saw what you were getting! :)

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Those cookies look so delicious! Bet you all enjoyed them so much. Congrats on the win. And you have one great delivery person - that was really fast.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I khan so tell I would have been wrestling my mom fur them!

She's weird like that - she tries all the stuffs that belong to ME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Busy Buttons said...

Oh, those look yummmmmmmmy!

Mr. Pip said...

Peanut butter is my absolute favorite! OMD, do those look good! I think I need to go make a sandwich!

Your pal, Pip

Tucker said...

Yumm Yumm.

woof - Tucker

road-dog-tales said...

Shawnee - Glad the noms got there in a zippity hurry! We actually were able to pick them up a day earlier so we were hoping you would have them in time for some weekend nomming! Looks like you guys enjoyed them! AND you're so GENTLE with the snacking - we would've had that bag in SHREDS! Guess you guys have better training :)
That was so sweet of you to post this, too!

The Road Dogs

Merlin Wylt said...

I WANT!!!

Amber DaWeenie said...

ahhhh....Florida is DIS WAY....we smell da cookies!