Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt: You Lookin' At Me?


My furrend Cokie the Cat is going to be posting a noo theme efurry weekend fur hasing a photo hunt. Here be how Cokie say it werks:

Each Sunday I'll post our anipal photo theme for the week & a pic (or a few) related to that theme here on my blog. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, would be to post an anipal pic (or pics) of your own on your blog, then come back and click the CLICK HERE TO ENTER link at the bottom of this post. That will add your blog pics to the Photo Hunt! Check out all the fun anipal photos & make new friends and followers!

So today I do be posting pikshurs of my sis Sydney coz she duss has the most eggspressive eyes.

"Why you lookin at me?"


"You lookin' at me like I has something in my mouf."


"Just hand over that cookie while you be lookin' at me!"


You lookin at ME?


14 comments:

  1. I love those expressive eyes! Totally forgot about Sydney taking off with your toothpaste, too. *snickers* Such a silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Your sis has some loverly eyes! I bet she gets whatever she wants!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun concept. Don't you love linky tools?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Dog! Thanks for joining The Anipal Photo Hunt!

    Cokie the Cat
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one with Sydney with that tube in her mouth is my favorite! You are right, her eyes are very expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures of Sydney. Her eyes really are expressive. There's no poker face for her. Her eyes tell all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so right - she does have beautiful, expressive eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those were da funniest pics! hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur sisfur sure do be knowin how to pose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her eyes! They are even more expressive than Miss M. Does she have an overattention problem also?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dropping by to let you know there is an award waiting for you on our blog. We received this award and we're paying it forward to blogs that we think are exceptional. Don't worry if you already have it, this just means others thought your blog was worthy too.
    Hugs Erin
    http://freedomtobark.blogspot.com/2010/08/woot-award-and-were-passing-it-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laughing at the pictures. Those are very expressive eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that face! Reminds me a little of Cloud, if you happen to know that blog...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!
    *woof woof woof*
    heheheh

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.