Thursday, August 19, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I gotted these AWARDS from Heartbeats, Arwen's Pack, Erin at Freedom to Bark , The Blab Labs, The (mis)Adventures of Sage, Pumpkinpuddy and one of my udder pals and fur the lives of me I cannot rememmer who - I is so sorry!
  1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you: THANK YOU!!!!
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think are fantastic.
I has alreddy tolded lots of stuff about me on my bloggie so hows about I tells you some stuffs on my sisfurs too? (Whahahahaha!)

1) When Dixie pukes, she always horks up ahind the door where the hinges is. This is how mom knows Dixie dun it. (The illustrashun below do be fotochopped for demonstrashunal purposes only coz there be no real Dixie puke rite now.)

2) When mom is eating chips, Sydney does not sit there gibbing her the mooch face. Sydney stares at the floor coz if'n mom drops a crumb, Sydney thinks it be more effishunt to be looking where it be landing and nom it up rite away.

3) Sydney loves being outside but rools is Sydney MUST come inside when mom is not home and at night. So in the night times when Sydney duss not want to come inside, mom shines a flashlite out in the yard and says to Sydney "Follow the light... Follow the light..." and she duss it. (This do be a fotochopped reenaktment coz our camera duss not take good pikshurs in the dark night.)

4) When we has to go outside, we all runs out at the same time. But we come inside one at a time thusly: (It do be a fine art wot we has perfekted - it do be all in the timing.) One of us duss the smoosh paw on the door winder, mom gets up, lets that one inside, sits back down and does hers werks. Two minits later anudder one of us duss the skratch paw on the door winder, mom gets up, opens door, closes door, sits down, finds where she lefted off on wot she woz werking on. Anudder two minits later the thurd one WOOFs at the door, mom say noggty werds, gets up, opens door, closes door, sits down, tries to figger out wot she woz werking on. Then we all want out again and it starts all over again, BOL! It do be funs and the bonus is it be keeping mom in shape.


5) Dixie duss think she be boss of mom's bed. Effury nite for the past 10 years wot Dixie has lived here mom has to tell her to move when mom wants to get in hers bed for sleeps. Dixie duss move but she still be holding out fur the day when mom gibs in and sleeps at the foot of the bed, like there be a fat chance that will effur happen!


6) Shhhhh. You can no tell my mom this but the boy sneaks us cookies all the time when mom not be looking.


7) Our tans do be natural from real sunbeams, not from a bottle.


OK, so now I is supposed to pass on the passer-on thingie but coz I gotted the award 7 times, that means I would has to pass it on to just about all of my followers, according to my calculashuns, so I gibs it to efurryone!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Shawnee,
    Congrats on all your well deserved awards!

    It was fun reading about your sisfurs. Loved the story about you come in from the outside driving your mom crazy. Sounds fun. I liked finding out more about Dixie and Sydney. They sound like fun gals. Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve the awards!

    It was fun learning more about your sisters! Do they ever go hiking with you? Our tans are natural, too!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khongrats on the awards!

    Those were some pawesome fakhts BUT I am most taken by the paws!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love reading your bloggy!! hee hee.. I see you guys keeping mommy in shape! good for you!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards. I always like hearing the little-known facts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You deserve the award! :) Dixie is a pretty funny sisfur. My mom makes us sit and wait until she gets in bed before she lets us come find a spot. Believe it or not, this is progress because when we got here a month ago, the bed was off limits! We'll keep working on her and maybe we'll have Dixie status one day. *wags tail*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *snickers* I do remember that fun game with going outside to potty at the same time but coming in at all different times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all keep your mom on her toes!! While were newer followers, we sure do enjoy going on hikes with you efurry week!! Not to mention the occasional Wordless Wednesday!!

    Rottie Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.