Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Shawnee Cam, Part 2


So if'n you rememmer last week I writed about hasing to take my Shawnee Cam off of life suppawt coz it do be brokened. Mom writed Uncle Milton Industries (aka Uncle Milty) and the furry next day they taked the manual fur the Pet's Eye View Cam off they innerwebs. We thoughted that be furry fishy and that Uncle Milty be dissing me. Howefur, OMD, OMD, OMD, I gotted pee-mail from Uncle Milty today!!!!! He did write:
"I apologize about the delayed response, but if you would respond with a full name and shipping address, I can have a replacement Camera sent to your location."
I do be getting a brand spanking noo Shawnee Cam. YAY! I be wating fur the go postal man efurry day until it comes.

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo!

    Paws khrossed woo get in time fur Leaf Peeping Season!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are getting a new one! That was very upstanding of Uncle Milton, if I do say so myself. I hope it gets there soon so you can take more pictures!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Uncle Milty came through for you, Shawnee. Can't wait to see more pictures from your brand new Shawnee Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The (mis)Adventures of SageAugust 18, 2010 at 10:39 PM

    Hi! I just gave you an award! Come see me at http://sagechronicles.wordpress.com to collect it and pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY - dat is good news. Good ole Uncle Milty came through and saved the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent news. We look forward to some Canine level video.

    P.S. - You might want to check in on our blog tomorrow. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a miracle! It's a miracle!

    Hey...do you think that Uncle Milty might have read your blog and realized how bad he looked???

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have that same camera, and we had heard some reviews of people having problems with it. It is good to know that they were responsive and they'll send a replacement camera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAH for new SHAWNEE CAM!!! WOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.