It do be amazing how us dogs and cats is getting more howliday cards than our hoomans. I see many of you keeping score, BOL! Mom only sends out cards to close fambly coz she likes to save trees and getting her to send those out woz qwite a chore. So my dog sisses and kitteh sisses and I has werked furry hard and practiced lots to come up with this howliday greeting fur all of my bloggie furrends. So count this as one e-card fur you and NOT fur your hoomans! (Altho we wish your hoomans the bestest of howlidays, too!)
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Thank you Shawnee. I loved it. Yours is the FOURTH e-card that I (Frankie Furter) have gotten. My mom and dad have ZERO... butt who's countin???? BaaaaaWaaaaaaahhhhhh
I did also gets more cards den ma humanz. I only sended out cards to keeps ma tradin cards safe. & only anipals gotted any frum us.Kinda reverse of u huh?
I luvs your howliday song, you iz all so talented! Happy howlidays an mewoy crispmouse to you *meow*
ReplyDeleteOMD! I think I slung drool all over the place when I was headbangin'! That was pawsome!
ReplyDeleteWiggles & Licks,
Calhoun
Thank you Shawnee. I loved it. Yours is the FOURTH e-card that I (Frankie Furter) have gotten. My mom and dad have ZERO... butt who's countin????
ReplyDeleteBaaaaaWaaaaaaahhhhhh
Have a rokhking and headbanging howliday!!!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We try and save the trees too PLUS we'd rather paw green papers along to the transports or those that need some help!
This is great! I think you have a real future in rock and roll!! Thanks for making me smile!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Great Howliday card!! Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteWags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica
BOL! You rock. Literally! *snickers*
ReplyDeleteMom & I are even right now. 3 cards each...
Great song and performance, Shawnee and furamily. It was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
That was totally awesome! Shawnee, I had no idea you and your sisters could wail like that. I want your pawtograph now!
ReplyDeleteBunny
So cute! Happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteHAHA!!! Love it - Thanks! And thanks for saving a tree or 2!
ReplyDeleteYou do Rock, Shawnee!
ReplyDeleteLove da eCard!
And thanks fur da tips on naming da Rescue Transports! My momma is a rookie at this,so her can use all da tips her can get
MOL! That was awesome!
ReplyDeleteYep, I definitely have more cards than Mama, which isn't hard since she has none (hee hee).
WooooooooooWhooooooooooooooo!...you go Shawnee!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm, can I borrows dat wig? It do look kinda warms and all.
Puddles
BOL BOL!!! Grrrrreat Christmas card ever!!! Thank you Shawnee!
ReplyDeleteRock on!!!
*woof*
I did also gets more cards den ma humanz. I only sended out cards to keeps ma tradin cards safe. & only anipals gotted any frum us.Kinda reverse of u huh?
ReplyDeleteLUB ur howliday rock band card!