Sunday, September 27, 2009

Book Review: "Dogged Pursuit" by Robert Rodi

I gotted home from hikings yesterday to find the boy had lefted mails on the kitchen table for me! It was the book I wonned called "Dogged Pursuit" and it was pawtographed by Dusty hisself and his dad, Robert Rodi, who writed the book!


So wif today being a rainy, dreary day, I hunkered down in my hidey spot for some reading wif mom. We ended up reading all day until we finished the book.


The book is very funnee and mom and I LOL'd and BOL'd at almost every page. Sometimes we would has leaky eyes of joy for Dusty. It is so vividly writed that you gets exact pikshurs in your brane of wot is happening.


Agility or kompetishun does not has to be your thing to enjoy reading this book. This book hits home wif me coz it is bout a pore rescued doggie wot had a very bad start in life and had to werk with his hooman to overcome some ishoos, very similar to yours trooly.

So whether you is a dawg, kitteh, hooman or wotever, you will enjoy reading this book coz we rilly enjoyed it lots and are thankful for Dusty and his dad hasing sent it to us. I gives the book a 5 paw rating!

9 comments:

  1. That is so funny! My hooman friend would like to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you are wearin the cool glasses, Shawnee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the scoop, winter is coming and we need a reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did no knows u needed ready glasses. aktshully i no know u could reads! I haz ta have my human reads ta me. U iz one mighty smart dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great book! My mama would like to read it and we have a friend who has two doggies in agility. You look very respectable and smart with your glasses!

    Purrs,

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think I'd like to read this book too Shawnee! Thanks for the tip.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  7. pawesome blog. great pic of you reading da book! heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already had this book on my Amazon wishlist... but now I'm going to buy it. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete