Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Got Mail! (#pawpawty August 28/29, 2009)

For those who dunnot noes, we has contests when we has #pawpawties on Twitter where we can wins pwizes. I wonned some pwizes at the last pawty! The go postal man camed today and ranged the doorbell to let me know there was mails for me!


Yes, is confirmed, it is for me. Out of the way everyone...


Oh it is from... (Click on their logo to goes to their web site for lots of nommy treats!)


Lookie, I gotted Callie's Peanut Butter Bones and a sample of MacGregor's Greens!


OK everyone, you can come back now for sharing. Put on your silliest nomming faces and let's has a cookie pawty!





Thank you very much Lucky Dog Treat Company (@luckydogtreatco) for the pawsome cookies which we highly recommend to our fwends. You will ♥ them!

9 comments:

  1. Shawnee, you looks like you is enjoyin that. Save one for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee...you all do have silly faces. I bets those are very nommy. You are a sweet girl to share with your sibs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great faces!! And yummy looking nom nom's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meowee! You got some really great stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so nice to share! xoxo Romeo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a good pwize pack you got delivered! Looks like you guys really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo, mail is wonderful and mail filled with noms is even betters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some pretty great faces! Even if I don't know what is in the mail, I like to bite it! Imagine if there were treats to eat !! YUMMMMM

    -Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL look at those silly faces! BOL BOL I won Lucky Dog treats once before. They were oh so nommy!!! mmm mm

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.