Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Books for Adopshun

Does you has stacks and stacks of book at your house? Our books (mostly the boy's) woz spilling over into my hidey spot and something had to be done!


So mom founded out about this place online called Paperbackswap.com and she signed us up. Mom posted a bunch of books wot we woz offering for adopshun and that first nite three books gotted homes! We has founded new homes for many of the udder books alreddy and when you find a new home for a book, you gits a credit to git yourself a book for free. Rilly! You has to pay the postal peeples (avg. $2.50) to send your book to it's new home but you pays nottin to get a book for yourself. So we gotted hiking books for free so we can find more hikes to do!

When you figger to buy a noo book you spend at least $8, usually more, you is saving lots of monies. For examples, the books above would has costed $48.85. Mom had to send 3 books to noo homes for 3 credits to get these hiking books. She paid the postal peeples about $8.34. She saved over $40! That's a lot of treats and squeakies you could get with the monies your peeples is saving!

My furend Bob did his bloggie bout this today and I thought I should pass on the word too since this is a rilly good thing and you can donate some of your points to pore schools where chilluns need books to read. We did that after we read Bob's bloggie. So hop on over there to visit him if you has a minit, he describes this in more deetale than wot I did. Grate idea you had, Bob!

It mite sound too good to be troo but I has sniffed it out myself and can tell you firstpaw that it is not a scam, it is rilly, rilly legit. So wot is you waiting for? Has you hoomans clean out the bookcases to make room for all the noo books Santa is bringing, click on the logo below and git signed up!

4 comments:

  1. What a khool khoncept!

    Tank woo fur sharing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: My mom rarely gets time to read anymore since she's always reading the blogs ovFUR my shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawnee!

    Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, it's GRRRReat to meet ya!

    I'm adding you to by dogger blogger list so that I can visit more often.

    I hope you have a grrrrEAT day ahead,

    Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting :-)
    hugs
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. w00t!!1!

    We iz findin all kinds of books wot we could puts up fur dopshuns az we packs up da house.

    I gonna go tells ma humanz bout dis, fanks!

    ReplyDelete