Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cheesequake State Park Day Two

I putted on my most saddest face and mom fell for it. I got to go back to Cheesequake State Park with my sisfurs for a little hike afore the big snow storm gets here! I can be rilly bad when I is wif my sisfurs and I woz, I admit it. I cried and woofed and would not settle down. Hiking by myself wif mom I is always a little angel but wif my sisfurs, I is a devil BOL! I donnot knows wot comes over me. But mom gotted rilly mad wif me and gibbed me a stern talking to so I had to get back on best behavior or she said she would take me back and leave me all alone in the car. I does not doubt she would do it so I behaved after that.


Like the boy says, Sydney gets in "the zone" on walkies and it is strate forward, stop for nuttin, keep it moving. And we all follow along.


There was snow flurries wot woz makin Dixie look full of dandruffs. The lake was looking more frozened than yesterday:


And when we was done and gotted back to the parking lot, the snows was starting to stick:


We had a grate time togedder and all gotted back in the car to goes home and has breakfast.


This is the second time now that in her whole life wif us Sydney has not barfed in the car on a trip longer than 1 mile. Yay Sydney.

On the way home we seened cars coming from the south wif snows on them:


The big storm's a comin' our way and this is wot the wevver peeples is saying about it

6 comments:

  1. Great hike for you all. Glad you didn't have to sit in the car all by your lonesome Shawnee. Loved the pics of the hike.
    Tailwags
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sydney!
    so I guess you just want to hike with your mom all by yourself, right? :o)
    *woof*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great pics of you and your sisters hiking together! Dixie almost looks like Sydney with the snow on her back.

    And congrats to Sydney for not barfing in the car! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Shawnee, I'm glad you started to behave. You would've been really bummed if you had to stay in the car. We woke up to snow this morning and it's been coming down ever since.

    I'm happy for Sydney not barfin'!

    Purrs,
    Lucy

    p.s. I love the name of that park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got lots!


    I hope woo will get some too!

    Tank woo fur sharing your hike!

    Aren't moms fun to guilt into things?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great outing. Great pics. So smart of you Shawnee to stop the shenanigans when warned. Much more fun to walk in that beautiful scenery.

    Hope you didn't get too much snow and can get around.

    *nosetaps*

    Max

    ReplyDelete