Friday, December 25, 2009

Chrissmuss Day 2009

So here is wot we did today on Chrissmuss.

I gotted a skwerrel from Santa Paws. It woz not a real live skwerrel like I asked for but then I suppose mom putted the kabash on that. Iz OK, I can nap with this one coz he is floofy.


Sydney gotted a pink octopusseh from Santa Paws:


Dixie gotted a moose from Santa Paws:


Sydney swiped my skwerrel:


Sydney swiped Dixie's moose:


Mom taked me back to that Cheesequake Park wot has no cheese to hike about 5 miles in the snows! It woz lots of funs and like being in a whole new park coz it looks diffrent with snows. Mom had gotted some speshul things called gaiters to keep her feets dry in the deep snows. They is not like alligaiters, but diffrent. I think. I is lucky that I doesn't need gaiters with my furs. If'n mom did not shaves hers legs, she would not need gaiters either.




Then for the bestest part of the day, we had Chrissmuss dinner. We eat Wellness kibble and we rilly like it. But today we also gotted Merrick's Turducken! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM...


The kittehs gotted Fancy Feast NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM...


And foster bunny Penelope gotted her fave, organic Honeycrips apple NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM...


I hope you all had a grate Chrissmuss Day!

7 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I adopted Buttons -- she would have stolen ALL of your toys from Santa Paws!

    She got two toys from Grandma and two from Santa Paws...including a bee hive with little squeaker bees inside. She's in toy heaven today!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy HOWLidays to ALL of WOO!

    I hope woo had a furry merry khristmas!

    I'm khurrently drying out fur I was enjoying sitting in my snow with the rain just soaking into my khoat!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your squirrel, Shawnee. Your sisters have great toys too.

    It's a cute picture of the three of you eating your yummy Christmas dinner. It was good to see the kitties and Penelope too.

    What a great day you all had!

    Purrs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a great day! Merry Christmas to all of you from me, Pimp and Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL BOL all those swiping heheh
    Always love the pic of you in snowy field :o)
    happy to see you guys had a great Christmas!
    Penelope is so cute.
    *woof woof*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat squirl shure do look nommy!

    Merry Crissmuss from me and da sisfurcats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had all so Many Fun :-)
    Fantastic photo's and we loved that squirl :-)

    ((HUGS))
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.