Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Howliday Dekorashuns in our Neighborhood

Believes it or not, I used to be very skeered of Christmas dekorashuns. They freaked me out something terribul. I would not walk by houses with dekorashuns. It woz very traumatic. But I has gotten over that now and they don't skeer me no more, even if'n they does turn me green.


Here is some more houses we seened around our neighborhood.



This one should have skeered me but it did not. It has more dekorashuns than I has ever seened on one house afore with things twirling and flying in the air and musiks playing. Mom said it woz quite tacky. Is that a good thing?


The pore raindeers seems to has fallened over at this house:


And now the for the grand finale, the one you has been waiting for, my house!

Ummm, mom, why does we not has any dekorashuns? Mom says coz we not has little chilluns here, we is not dekorating our house and is too much werk. That's OK, we will just borrow the udder houses to look at when we does our walkies.

8 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Hey, that's how my house looks too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lexi-Lou said...

I'm being a bit of a scrooge this year with no decor inside or out...but I'm afraid Buttons would try to climb the Christmas tree! Buttons would see the ornaments and think "DOGGIE TOYS FOR ME!!!"

bbes tribe said...

Our house looks like yours. No decorations. Our Mom says it is a lot of work and if no one is coming, she just does minimum type decorations. Glad you like the lights & decorations & they don't scare you anymore.
Woofs
Ernie & Sasha

marley said...

Eek, Shawnee, you has tunred green. I ope you have not been given Kryptonite

Max the Quilt Cat said...

Shawnee.... great display of decorations. I love the one of the reindeer best. Pretty fancy with those flashing lights.

Thanks for the show.... Max

Anna the GSD said...

We have some deer in our front yard, but they fall over too. I think they're not that "bright"!! HA HA HA!

Anya said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many lights ;)
Here in our country its almost only inside the house .... LOL
It looks very funny :-)
hugs
Kareltje =^.^=

LouPeb said...

O.O Shawnee you are green!

hmm I remember when we used to put up a Christmas tree and lights...not for the last coupla years though...now we just look at other houses' pretty lights and stuff. heheh