Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Howliday Contests

Vote For Me
My furend Johann the Dog is hasing this kewl contesty where you can win pawsome pwizes and help animal shelters win monies. He also tolded me about KoKos Pet Spa wot is hasing a howliday contesty too.
KoKosPetSpa.com


I entered myself and my sisses. You can enter yourself or if'n not, then mebbe you can click on the linkies above and gib us santa babes your vote, pritty please? Here is our pikshurs we entered. After you click the voting linkies you has to scroll all the way down to vote. Thanks!


6 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Look at you three! Pawsome, pawsome pics :) Good luck to all of you and thanks so much for entering my furiends :)

Lexi-Lou said...

Wow -- you girls all look amazing!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo are some pawesome Santa helpers!

Mom isn't sure if she wants to torture me or not!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anya said...

You are looking so Beautiful!!
I love your shots today :-)

Boris Kitty said...

iz u pozin fur u howliday cards!

marley said...

*rolls around larffing for bout 30 minits*