Thursday, August 27, 2009

Awards!

I gotted my first ever dog blog awards from my fwend Anna the shepherd over at Anna's Dog Blog. Thank you Anna!




I think the way this werks is I pass the awards on to five of my doggie fwends for their blogs.

Lou and his sis Pebbles over at Lou, Momma's Boy
Sylvie and Mugsy over at SylvieDog, Cookie Fiend
Lainey over at Lainey's Pawtique & Bakery (her mom makes the bestest cookies!)
Teagan over at Teagan Times in the UK
Marely & Lola's Terrier Life over in the UK

Stop on over and give these fwends of mine a woofout at their bloggies!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your doggie bloggie award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concats, Shawnee! Well deserved, my friend. I just discovered your blog, so I've put it on my links list. *high wing*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, Shawnee! You do have a great doggie bloggie -- one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag, Shawnee, you're it :) Stop by my blog to see why :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD Thank you Shawnee! Thank you! *take a deep bow*

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.