Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Marley's Kwestshuns Game

So my furrend Marley over in Inglund asked me to play this game where I has to answer 5 kwestshuns Marley be asking then make up 5 diffrent kwestshuns to ask 5 of my furrends. So here be the kwestshuns Marley asked me:

1) Wot is the favorite fing wot your pawsons and hoomans duz for you?
My most favoritest thing do be when mom gibs me belleh rubs. Only mom be pawmitted to rub my belleh coz I duss not be exposing my belleh like that for nobody else. So nobody else will ever see my belleh.


2) Iz time for noms, wot you eatin?

I do be eatin the Wellness fuds with CHICKUN! There do not be any froots (BLECH!) or veggies (BLECH!) in there, rite???
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Tomato Pomace, Rye Flour, Canola Oil, Tomatoes, Rice Bran, Deboned Whitefish, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrots, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Ground Flaxseed, Ground Millet...

3) Duz you ave an embarassin abits?

I toot sometimes and they be silent but dedly so efurryone thinks mom did it BOL.

4) Wot is your favourite animal fillum?
That do be Hotel For Dogs coz they gotted lots of animals out of the shelter to make the moovie then founded them furever homes. The moovie woz very funnee too and made me BOL!


5) If you comin to a pawty at my ouse, wot you bringin wiv you?
I be thinking there be hooman chaperones wot will be needing snockering up so we can has a wild pawty so fur them I be bringing some Merlot Over and Play Dead from Mutt Lynch Winery.



OK, so here be my 5 kwestshuns for Busy, Busy Buttons, Yoda the Dog, Boris Kitty, Pandafur and Lou, Mama's Boy: (If'n anyone else would like to play along and answer them, pawleze do! I just be following the rools by picking only 5.)

  1. Wot be you fave toy or stuffie?
  2. Wot is the one thing you would most like to change about the werld?
  3. If'n you could has one super powah, wot would it be?
  4. Wot is you most skeered of?
  5. Wot does you see in the pikshur below?

9 comments:

Pandafur said...

Wow thanks you for asking me these kweschuns, I'll haz to start thinking.... *quick belleh rub*

Lucy the Cat said...

Great answers, Shawnee! I have the same embarassin abit as you except only she smells them since I'm never around anyone else.

Busy Buttons said...

The first thing Mom sees when she gets home is my BELLY. She must rub the belly before she does anything else. It's a law here. *snickers*

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khwite an interesting post!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Boris Kitty said...

I will be postin ma most impotant ansas latr 2days ma pal.

marley said...

Hee, well done my furriend. Great answers. I only quibble wiv Hotel For Doigs cos they did forget to ave a border terrier in there. Woof

Yoda_the_Dog said...

I love your answers. I am still working on that inky thing. Every time I look at it I see something different.

Mom declaring a 6 way tie on the bloggie contest. And she says dad would shoot her dead if she put nail polish on my toe nails. In fact he still trying to understand why the groomer messes with anal glands. EEEWWWW She already has your mailing address so you should get your pwize next week.

Boris Kitty said...

finally dids mines!

http://boriskitty.blogspot.com/2010/07/dat-shawnee-qweshun-game.html

Pumpkinpuddy said...

Hello. I found you from Boris Kitty's blog. I love your answers to the questions. I look forward to reading more about you and hope you'll come visit me at Adventures of a Suburban Kitty.