Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mini Monday Hike and the Chiropractor on Wednesday

So coz Monday was a howliday I had my monthly chiropractor tune-up on today, Wednesday.  And coz the chiropractor be far away from my house in hiking country, we did our usual mini hike furst.  This be only a 2 mile hike around a lake but we seened lots of cool stuffs.
So right away we seened this Red-winged Blackbird when we was crossing the dam.
Then the trail got kind of icky coz it went right by a bizzy road.  Even though there was a fence, I keeped mom on the walking string coz you just never knowed if'n there would be a hole in the fence she could squeeze through and get over by the cars and get deaded.
Then we seened a chip monkey.
Then we seened a turtle on a rawk in the lake.
There was some pritty iris flowahs by the lake.
There was lots of Canada gooses there but they was not happy to see me.  I think lots of them was babies all growned up now coz they was so big you could not tell which ones was babies and which ones was pawrents.  When the babies was eggs, a furrend of mom's took a picture of the eggs and some doodyhead had writed on the eggs with MAGIC MARKER!  I guess if'n some doodyhead had writed on my egg afore I hatched, I would not take too kindly to visitors either.
Lots more gooses.  There was even more but they did not all fit in the camera.
We still had lots of time before my appointment when we finished so we sat at a picnic table and watched the show that the swans put on fur us so I made you a little slideshow of it.  (Click here if'n you cannot see the slideshow below.)



Then we got to Mike's Feed Farm where my chiropractor appointment is and we was still too early but they was showing movies.  I show you a bit of what I was watching.

Then my chiropractor, Dr. Marc, came and he always starts off my appointment with CHICKEN JERKY!  DROOL!
Here I is getting lined back up.  Becoz of Dr. Marc I did my whole Furginia hiking trip, all 75 miles of hiking, without getting gimpy or limpy at all!  (My last few trips I got all limpy and gimpy towards the end but that was before I started going to Dr. Marc.)  Thank you Dr. Marc!

17 comments:

  1. OMD OMD you went to FRANK..lin Lake Park???? JUST FUR ME???

    I would like to thank Dr. Marc too... I am so very much glad that he has made MY FUREND's Back Feel Wonderful and is keepin you from limpin and gimpin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wells I has t agrees withs Frankie, I am so glad and thankful to Dr. Marc furs makin' you all betters and stuffs so you not be gimpy no mores.

    Them swans are so neat and they can dabce very wells...but not as good as me...hehehehe.

    Oh and who da heck writes on birdie eggs? Dat is just wrong on so many levels.

    Puddles
    PS: not to makes you throw up but when I hads my butt expressed it not smells. Doc says it prolly been in theres too long and da smell wores off...OMD, I is gonna be sick nows. (Insert vomit sound)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the swans and I'm so glad you are doing better. Thanks Dr. Marc!

    Love, Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cool wildlife on your hike today, Shawnee. And nice scenics too. That squirrel was crazy nuts, wasn't he? Fun to watch, though.

    Dr.Marc sounds like a swell guy. Next time you see him, tell him thanks from us for taking such good care of our pal - YOU.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawnee!!! Would you believe my assistant saw a red-winged Blackbird on Sunday!!!! Of course, she didn't know the name of the bird, but that's the one she saw! Thanks!

    So glad, Dr. Marc has helped you so much!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dr. Marc for taking such good care of our friend.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shawnee! Wow I didnt know they names a trail after me!!! Tee,Hee!
    Oh I'm glad that you keeped your Mom on her walking string, you dont want her to run away of chase those pesky men (Ha.Ha) or WORSE 'get deaded' that would be horrible! Glad to see you took care of her and did what the sign said!
    Wow what a lot of birdies there were on that lake, the Canada Gooses and how wonderful that those lovely Swans put on a nice performance for you, it was a really nice slideshow!
    Im so glad that your chiropractor appointment went well, Dr. Marc seems like he does a real good job with you, especially giving you the chicken treat! I thank him too for making you feel healthy! Love the photyo of you by the bench you are so beautiful, Mum loves German Sheperds so she is always cooing over you! She thinks your wonderful! Love, Licks and Tummy Rubs from your Furiend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic short hike you had! I am all shades of impressed, and Dr. Mark looks like such a nice guy!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Shawnee!
    Wow, another amazing day on the trail! My crabby girls are going all squeeeee over that pawesome turtlie and we all loved the swan show. Fancy wings! Glad your dogtor takes such great care of you. Thanks for sharing that crazy acrobatic squirrel! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. SquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrelsSquirrels

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried to find the ugly duckling, but I couldn't figure out which one he was. Glad Dr. Marc does such a wonderful job to keep you feelin' good!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  12. *drooooools* CHICKEN JERKY?! How about I mail you the chicky stuff that I'm refusing to eat and you send me some of that jerky? *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy Shawnee, we have never seen a Red winged blackbird before. Cool! We love all your photos. Great mini hike for you and your mum. Dr Marc sounds like a good guy. Glad the limpy gimpy is gone. You look totally relaxed with your tongue poking out hehehe. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your human takes really good pictures. We always feel like we are there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those swans sure did put on a show for you. Did you watch that whole squirrel movie? I think I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great blog and a great post.. specially I love animals..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Shawnee. You sure saw a whole lot more than I did on my scenics trail. All I saw was a giant slug....

    I'm sure glad Dr. Marc gets you all fixed up for your hikin'! He's the best.

    ReplyDelete