Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Piggie Movie

Movie makin' is not my thing. That is what we has the boy for. But he is away this weekend so mom and I hads to make doo. Since we dunnot noes how to werk his Mac and noes nothing 'bout splicing and stuffs, pwetend the first fwames is part of the movie, 'k? And kind of hums a toon to yourselfs since we has no musiks with the movie. OK, so grabs yourselfs some treats to nom on and enjoy the premiere of "G-Force, Nomming on the Veggies" starring Thelma and Louise.





5 comments:

  1. You guys look like little mes only furrier and not legs. And you eat faster than I do. I you run faster than I do. But we have the same ears and the same eyes for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thelma and Louise look delicious....I mean cute. Just kidding. They are adorable. Your mum's story about Old Sheldon Church was so interesting to me...I was probably one of the kitties she saw 'cause I was rescued in early July 2005. Cool. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've got talent!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv seeing da piggies in action. Dey sure do get scared easy, huh? I wuz hummin da nom nom song while watching. I wuz glad der wuz no muzik so I could hear dem churble while dey nommed! so cute dey iz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is really cool watching them eat their veggies... and hearing the little munching noises!! Mmmmm nom nom indeed...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.